Skip to main content

Like a Bubble - FIFTY FIFTY


Rise on the breeze 흘러가 in the sky Gliding up high bubble bubble A kiss to the air 번져와 상쾌함 Floating so high bubble hah bubble hah Like a bubble Travel travel 맘껏 ride 헤매도 좋아 never stop Floating like a bubble Trouble trouble I don’t mind I feel the vibe I let it drop drop Weightless rising 떠오른 발 지붕 위에 올라 (I fly) 날아가 바람에 실려 tap out a rhythm 난 좀 즉흥이 특기 계획은 boring 망설임 없이 begin one more (Just) 떠다닐래 나답게 just like that 여기저기 유영하지 삐뚤빼뚤 표류하지 dizzy dizzy 맘에 들지 바람을 타 두둥실 pop (Pop it up let it fly) Rise on the breeze 흘러가 in the sky Gliding up high bubble bubble A kiss to the air 번져와 상쾌함 Floating so high bubble hah bubble hah Like a bubble Travel travel 맘껏 ride 헤매도 좋아 never stop Floating like a bubble Trouble trouble I don’t mind I feel the vibe I let it drop drop 터트려 flash Maybe I’m a glitch Float through the noise 완벽해 I don’t blink Lil bit wavy When I walk when I bounce I’m selfish but I glow I’m a bubble 원래 모험이 취미 잡으면 반칙 No more fears let it begin one more (Just) then gone again gone again just like that 맘이 맘이 light and dreamy Tippy trippy 떠다니지 Dizzy dizzy feeling breezy I feel the vibe 터질 듯 pop (Pop it up let it fly) Rise on the breeze 흘러가 in the sky Gliding up high bubble bubble A kiss to the air 번져와 상쾌함 Floating so high bubble hah bubble hah Like a bubble Travel travel 맘껏 ride 헤매도 좋아 never stop Floating like a bubble Trouble trouble I don’t mind I feel the vibe I let it drop drop Say less 뒤엉킨 나도 좋아 Don’t mind mind 그냥 이대로 go far 끝없이 난 아득히 떠다녀 이 무드 위 floating on (Got the flow let it fly) Rise on the breeze 흘러가 in the sky Gliding up high bubble bubble 나만의 way 내가 만드는 vibe Floating so high bubble hah bubble hah Like a bubble Travel travel 맘껏 ride 헤매도 좋아 never stop Floating like a bubble Trouble trouble I don’t mind 완벽 말고 나 let it flow flow Like a bubble 그냥 이대로의 나 더 재밌으면 됐잖아 Calling me a bubble Trouble trouble I don’t mind I feel the vibe I let it drop drop

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...