Skip to main content

Hopping - FIFTY FIFTY [See You at Work Tomorrow! OST Part.1]


Everything is changing, I don't change my mind I don't know how to belong down here Sometimes I just let everything pass me by I just want to get a cup of coffee Oh Dear, I'm still alive I'm talking, talking, every moment I'm fine, and it feels like home If you don't mind, I'll keep an eyes on you How far this thing could go If we never try How far this thing could go If we never try I’d do anything for a brand new start Oh, everything’s getting better It’s dripping down now I give you everything As long as I’m with you We'll find a way through the light, you keep taking me higher higher and higher We'll find a way through the light, you keep taking me higher higher and higher every night I dream of you We're like starlight I just need a light, with nowhere to go How do I keep from losing my way? First, we just want to take a walk together how far this thing could go if we never try how far this thing could go if we never try I’d do anything for a brand new start Oh, everything’s getting better It’s dripping down now I give you everything As long as I’m with you We'll find a way through the light, you keep taking me higher Higher and higher We'll find a way through the light, you keep taking me higher Higher and higher No fear, hold on tight Oh, I can explain it I'm drifting, just feeling it It's taking me higher I’d do anything for a brand new start Oh, everything’s getting better It’s dripping down now I give you everything As long as I’m with you We'll find a way through the light, you keep taking me higher Higher and higher We'll find a way through the light, you keep taking me higher Higher and higher

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...