Skip to main content

2 L0VE - 스테이씨 (STAYC)


2 LOVE 2 LOVE I’m falling 2 LOVE 2 LOVE (STAYC girls, it’s going down) Now now now I know 헷갈리고 있는데 Now now now you move 아무 생각 못 하게 Why why why oh boy 나의 ponytail보다 높이 뛰는 Heartbeat (beat beat beat) Pretty eyes I know jump right in Silly face 나 이대로 dive in 알려줘 너의 everything Don’t guess him tell me what you want right now 빙그르르 맴도는 맘 잠도 못 자 지금 Everynight 친구들에게 물어봐 You don’t even care no more 알고 싶어 let me know 어려워 매번 지기도 Guess your rhythm 아직도 네 생각만 over flow 2 LOVE 2 LOVE I’m falling 2 LOVE 2 LOVE Keep calling 처음 느끼는 emotion 져도 져도 괜찮은 걸 (Hey) 2 LOVE 2 LOVE Keep calling Let me high, Don’t let go 그래도 시작해 play I like it 2 LOVE 2 LOVE Every moment, yeah I like it 2 LOVE 2 LOVE I’m falling Oh boy 어쩔 수 없다고 왠지 조금 달라 걸음도 Every move 원하는 대로 춤추듯이 맘대로 Feels like magic I can’t help it 이제는 선명해진 타이밍 Yeah yeah 조금씩 빠르게 steppin’ 자꾸만 괜히 웃게 돼 묻지도 않은 Question에 왜 자꾸 솔직하게 돼 꿈속에서만 cross the line 들키고 싶어 나 realize 텔레파시로 보내 sign Everything seems too clear 이상해 피하기도 싫어 널 놓치기도 이제는 I’ll let it show Maybe you already know 2 LOVE 2 LOVE I’m falling 2 LOVE 2 LOVE Keep calling 처음 느끼는 emotion 져도 져도 괜찮은 걸 (Hey) 2 LOVE 2 LOVE Keep calling Let me high, Don’t let go 그래도 시작해 play I like it 2 LOVE 2 LOVE I still think about you a lot 2 LOVE 2 LOVE Do you think about me? 2 LOVE 2 LOVE Keep calling Let me high, Don’t let go 그래도 시작해 play I like it 2 LOVE 2 LOVE Every moment, yeah I like it 2 LOVE 2 LOVE I’m falling

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

시그리스빌 (Sigriswil) (Full Ver.) - 김경희 (Kim Kyung Hee of 에이프릴세컨드/April 2nd) [Crash Landing on You OST]

Just for a while, I'm pretending like I'm still in the place we were I was there for you you were there for me we know Day will come and go again No matter where No matter how Wandering about in strange night Won't you be here by me? Now I hold your hands With you I feel alright (How does it feel?) It's been a long day or night How does it feel my friend? It's been a long day or night Just for a night I dreamed about the times we had back in the day I was there for you You were there for me We know ------- Source: genie

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...