Skip to main content

Water's Bright - Nosun feat. DeVita


(I see the water fallin') (I see the water fall like) I see the water fall like When I’m jus' thinkin' 'bout you See the water fall like The same way you and I do I see the water runs light and I Feel like I’m sinkin' in you, yeah See the runs bright when I Stay still and I’m chillin' wit' you 바다 앞에서 난 바람하고 슬슬 Ride up on the wave 그러다가 이제 출출 편의점에서 라면 먹고 붙여놓지 불불 바로 know I smoke that 여자하고 둘둘 Baby, don’t expect no ring from me I don’t wanna have no sex Jus' worry 'bout me 결국에는 Baby, you don’t really see what I see 탓을 하지 않아 Baby, you ain’t have to agree yeah, yeah I see the water fall like When I’m jus' thinkin' 'bout you See the water fall like The same way you and I do I see the water runs light and I Feel like I’m sinkin' in you, yeah See the runs bright when I Stay still and I’m chillin' wit' you Ooh Did we run out of time? Am I still stuck on you? Can we put out the fire? Am I still paying my dues? Yeah, you like to smoke I got a stash hidden And I won’t be stingy And I won’t be stingy And I know you still need me I see the water fall like When I’m jus' thinkin' 'bout you See the water fall like The same way you and I do I see the water runs light and I Feel like I’m sinkin' in you, yeah See the runs bright when I Stay still and I’m chillin' wit' you

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm


 

Comments

Popular This Week

어린 날의 소회 (Unlonging) - 정우 (Jungwoo)

일그러진 마음 들끓는 욕망 변해가는 삶 속에 헤매는 젊음 어두워진 밤 기울어가는 달 메마른 소망 못되게 날 미워한 마음 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 짙게 내린 안개를 가르는 발걸음 쉼 없이 널 향했던 내 시선들 아무도 모르게 애태우던 겁 많은 사랑 나의 사랑 나의 자랑 나의 젊음 눈부시게 찬란했던 찰나의 청춘 고이고이 묻어둘 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...