Skip to main content

LEGENDARY - KEYVITUP


Yeah, umm The stat is lookin’ - damn, ooh Maybe you didn’t know how we got in here 아무도 몰랐겠지 Maybe you didn’t know how we got in here I’ll tell you, follow me, 입이 wow Imma go, 빛이 나 만화같이 amigo 난 원해 지금보다 더 큰 rainbow 앞으로만 가, 넘어지고 남들의 말 따윈 안 들어, right now 숨기지 못하지, 어디서나 유독 우리에게 오는 spotlight 잊어버려 뻔한 건 I can do new things every day We tryna do somethin’ new 어느 누가 정한 틀을 벗어나 늘 가뿐하게 I just break free Chosen players only Come with me, groove You see, I’m bout to make a real flow Let’s keep it true 반드시 얻어내 We can do everything Legendary Ain’t gonna stop, keep boomin’ Legendary Straight to the top like (mmh) Legendary it’s prime time Blaze up, make a scene Don’t wanna stop, 지금 분위기를 봐 아마도 다들 미쳐가는 걸 Yeah 틈을 비집고 나오는 빔은 Like a star 흔들리는 overload I don’t know who you are (You are) 거울 속의 내 모습은 Cuz you know it’s time to change Do you really wanna know? I’m ‘bout to expand your mind We tryna do somethin’ new 어느 누가 정한 틀을 벗어나 늘 가뿐하게 I just break free Chosen players only Come with me, groove You see, I’m bout to make a real flow Let’s keep it true 반드시 얻어내 We can do everything Legendary Ain’t gonna stop, keep boomin’ Legendary Straight to the top like (mmh) Legendary it’s prime time Straight up, rewrite the fate 네 두 눈에 새겨줘 Wherever we go we go we go (Ah ah ah ah) 모든 것의 시작은 여기였다 말할 수 있게 This moment Come with me, groove You see, I’m bout to make a real flow Let’s keep it true 반드시 얻어내 We can do everything No, I can’t be over-simplified 예고 따윈 없이 bring the light 가장 가까이서 check the vibe Straight up, make up, Legendary

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...