Skip to main content

#friends - Nasty tasty feat. Rredrain & OSSH


우린 더 철없게해 뒷탈없게 Opps on the chase 쳐다봐 내 뒷꽁무니 난 보는데 넘어의 thang 씨발 더 겁없게 해 더 겁없게해 Brotha ye we changed 피던 담배에서 backwood, xan 우릴 씹던년들이 줘 개쩌는 head And she said “Rred Rred are you okay?” I am just tryin' to clear my head Sippin' on henny ye brotha we changed 빼긴 뭘 빼 씨바 가자 더 위에 They be like “Rred Rred are you okay?” I was just tryin to clear my head Im in the club with 4 bottle of jack And These bitches they want me 난 안키워 얘는 Ye They dont have to call me every damn second 말했잖아 탈없게해 Plug on the way Puff and pass shit I said im in the club we bout to get sometin Im feelin’ my face 따가운걸 보니 hickies on the neck ye Its 4am im tweakin You’re talkin too loud 난 필요해 another bitch Who can hear me all out I’m feelin’ high I’m tweakin’ right now ye I’m feelin’ high I need her right now ye Bitch right now 넌 바로 나에게 와야해 Right now Right now ye They talk too loud I need another bitch ye 너 아니면 날 못잡아 right now ye 뱉어 Rred 또 Nasty with a beat I’m climbing all these fence ye 서툴대 뭐 ᄊ바 니 뭔데 Don’t talk behind on me back ye Idc about ur basecamp, fuxx that On ma ride, as soon as GLS Maybach 태워 all these bitxxes 되려 날 원한대 지금 아님 못자 나랑 lady 기생수 on this Take, 뭐든 갈아 if we can race, 말아 몇개든 taste, feelin’ ‘HIGH’ like big-bang LALALA I’ll get that case, u bake this film 옆엔 Nasty, K-S LALALA Lady now u feel? No need to drag urself Hey brotha wyd? More bottles wanna drink? Everybody is watchin’ 우릴 Time to reach 저기 high as fuxx 보여줘야 돼 경례 with ma brotha Rainud Jd and 늑대 turtle Dinero swipe with that Dj table Zero to hunnid 밟아 right now Im Gettin high, wtf is goin on here? On Rred carpet 대접해 I’ll be the star here Could be the sign, tasty food and rain is falling (I’m feelin’ high I’m tweakin’ right now ye I’m feelin’ high I need her right now ye)

------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...