Skip to main content

Don't Say You Love Me - NCT WISH


Don’t say you love me 오늘은 내가 먼저 말할게, 나는 사실 Baby I’ll say I love you 전화 끊고 Getting out 자주 가던 공원에 Late night You’re the one, I’ll go first I won’t hold back 내일이면 다시 망설일까 Right there (Nah) 나란하게 선 우리, 모두 다 쉿 마주했던 긴장감은 뒤로 Throw it 한 마디만 더한다면 Highlight scene Everyday 밤새 고민했지 네가 지금 하려는 말을 알아 내 손으로 네 입을 막아봐 Don’t say you love me 오늘은 내가 먼저 말할게, 나는 사실 Baby I’ll say I love you I’m gonna lead it 숨길 수 없는 Heart beat 좋다면 Come and hug me Baby don’t say you love me Don’t say it, Don’t say it, Don’t say it Na na Don’t say it, Don’t say it, Don’t say it Na na Don’t say it, Don’t say it, Na Don’t say you love me 연습해 왔던 백 만개의 My Route 까맣게 잊어 When I feel the perfume (Uh) 새하얗게 너만 빛나 깨어나는 View Yeah, 단순해진 시야 가득 채워지는 You I like 커다래진 두 눈이 Alright, 올라가는 입꼬리 놀란 건지 다 알고 있던 건지 Don’t even care 이대로 Keep on going 밤을 새워 준비한 말이니까 이 떨림을 너에게 전해봐 Don’t say you love me 오늘은 내가 먼저 말할게, 나는 사실 Baby I’ll say I love you I’m gonna lead it 숨길 수 없는 Heart beat 좋다면 Come and hug me Baby don’t say you love me 간직한 조각들, 모아서 가장 멋진 말을 선물할게 (Listen) 맘의 배터리는 Hundred percent And if you’re fine, 나와 다음을 꿈꿔볼래? 끝나는 점 뒤, 선 하나 Drawing 이어질 Real 함께 걸어갈래, 다음 이야기 Don’t say you love me 오늘은 내가 먼저 말할게, 나는 사실 Baby I’ll say I love you I’m gonna lead it 숨길 수 없는 Heart beat 좋다면 Come and hug me Baby don’t say you love me Don’t say it, Don’t say it, Don’t say it Na na Don’t say it, Don’t say it, Don’t say it Na na Don’t say it, Don’t say it, Na Don’t say you love me Don’t say it, Don’t say it, Don’t say it Na na Don’t say it, Don’t say it, Don’t say it Na na Don’t say it, Don’t say it, Na Don’t say you love me

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...