Skip to main content

A Song For My Cat - 에이든 (Aden)


just like the quiet touch of grace 조용히 스며드는 너의 온기처럼 you take me to another place 넌 나를 다른 세상으로 데려가 where time is slow and eyes can say 시간은 천천히 흐르고 the words we lose along the way 말 대신 눈으로 마음을 건네는 곳으로 well im obsessed with you 난 너에게 깊이 빠져버렸어 doing the things I wouldn't do 너로 인해 안 하던 일들을 하게 돼 making me feel secure 이상하게도 편안해지고 I don't need nothing more 이젠 더는 바랄 게 없어 lying with you 너와 누워 있는 이 순간 you you oh you oh cause all I want is you oh 내가 원하는 건 너 하나야 you're my sunny days 넌 내 맑은 날 같아 you burn through all my haze 흐릿하던 나를 환하게 걷어내고 No need to explain 굳이 말하지 않아도 You warm the coldest rain 차갑던 비마저 따뜻하게 바꿔 like an angel in disguise yeah 숨겨진 천사처럼 no matter where I go 어디에 있든 or what I do 무얼 하든 you're always on my mind 늘 네가 맴돌아 oh now and forevermore 지금도, 앞으로도 계속 my heart will always stay the same 내 마음은 변하지 않아 lying with you 너와 누워 있는 이 순간 you you oh you oh cause all I want is you oh 내가 원하는 건 너 하나야

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

시그리스빌 (Sigriswil) (Full Ver.) - 김경희 (Kim Kyung Hee of 에이프릴세컨드/April 2nd) [Crash Landing on You OST]

Just for a while, I'm pretending like I'm still in the place we were I was there for you you were there for me we know Day will come and go again No matter where No matter how Wandering about in strange night Won't you be here by me? Now I hold your hands With you I feel alright (How does it feel?) It's been a long day or night How does it feel my friend? It's been a long day or night Just for a night I dreamed about the times we had back in the day I was there for you You were there for me We know ------- Source: genie

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...