Skip to main content

Summer breeze - 레몬시티 (Lemon City) feat. Colin


Windows down driving the 405 West coast cruising with no plan in mind Sun kissed, California looks so good Good, so good Oh we're singing Wonderwall off key Not a worry we're just living free Wasting all our days, just laughing away I know, I know, I know I just wanna dance in summer breeze Underneath the sky so bright and free Feel the sun shine on me, It is all that I need Oh can't get enough of this summer feeling Oooo I'm thinking I just wanna capture more of this feeling Oooo I'm thinking I need more of this in my life I mean it Wake up to the sunshine Another beautiful day Let's make the most of the weather alright We don't got no money, just good vibes today Let's drive away The heat is beating down on our heads Not a thing could ruin our time now An open road, no traffic ahead Feel so alive right now I just wanna dance in summer breeze Underneath the sky so bright and free Feel the sun shine on me, It is all that I need Oh can't get enough of this summer feeling Oooo I'm thinking I just wanna capture more of this feeling Oooo I'm thinking I need more of this in my life I mean it Turn up the music right now Singing from the top of our lungs Not a care in the world right now It feels so right I just wanna dance in summer breeze Underneath the sky so bright and free I just wanna dance in summer breeze I just, I just, I just Oooo I'm thinking I just wanna capture more of this feeling Oooo I'm thinking I need more of this in my life I mean it A summer to remember Filled with good times and memories I want to make the most of it I do, I do.

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm


 

Comments

Popular This Week

어린 날의 소회 (Unlonging) - 정우 (Jungwoo)

일그러진 마음 들끓는 욕망 변해가는 삶 속에 헤매는 젊음 어두워진 밤 기울어가는 달 메마른 소망 못되게 날 미워한 마음 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 짙게 내린 안개를 가르는 발걸음 쉼 없이 널 향했던 내 시선들 아무도 모르게 애태우던 겁 많은 사랑 나의 사랑 나의 자랑 나의 젊음 눈부시게 찬란했던 찰나의 청춘 고이고이 묻어둘 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...