Skip to main content

lost in you - JINSIL Feat. Dok2


You're just smiling, just smiling I got completely caught in, I'm caught in I don't know where I'm going Want you to make me stop Want you to make me stop I don't know, I'm so confused, tonight Show me how to take control, somehow I don't know, but need your smile, tonight I feel your taste, I see your fate The room is spinning, the lights burn low Your voice is haunting, it starts to grow, take me there Yeah Every time I turn away, I feel, oh I don't know if I can breathe in your touch, oh Can't say no more, can't lie no more, can't stay Every time I see your smile Every time I feel your touch Every moment I'm lost in you Every moment feels like it's you, it's you Tryna Speculate the senses life be dancing only one on my lenses big waves crashing nice breeze for the ambient 세상 무엇도 대신
sesang mueotdo daeshin 할수 없는 life style
halsu eomneun life style
no fashion ofcourse and love it with my passion gas me up refresh and take me to another planet where stars are flashing 매시간 매순간 mad details 전부 느낄수가 있게
maeshigan maesungan mad details jeonbu neukkil suga ittge let’s kick it 매일 해뜨면
let's kick it maeil haetteumyeon 내일 다시 돌아오지 않는 시간 깊게
naeil dashi doraoji anhneun shigan gipke 모두 잊게 내 pain and my strife
modu itge nae pain and my strife hope you dig that i know it’s life but i rather relate to each other vice versa come give me more power The room is spinning, the lights burn low Your voice is haunting, it starts to grow, take me there Yeah Every time I turn away, I feel, oh I don't know if I can breathe in your touch, oh Can't say no more, can't lie no more, can't stay Every time I see your smile Every time I feel your touch Every moment I'm lost in you Every moment feels like it's you, it's you

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...