Skip to main content

찍찍찍 (Zip Zip Zip) - 다이몬 (DXMON)


Don’t *7 Don’t*3 Don’t*7 Eyes don’t count, put it on, put in city Don’t don’t put in city Don’t don’t put in city (ssup) Eyes don’t count put it on, put in city Don’t don’t put in city Don’t don’t put in, put in, put in (ssup) Check my vibe 난 여기에 all in (ssup) 방해말고 가 저기 멀리에(ssup) 찍 하고 나는 바로 draw the line (ssup) 넘어올라고 하면 전부 kill'em (ssup) Zip zip zip 너넨 닫어 입 Don't block my way 그냥 follow me its time to get pull up yeah 나를 보면 전부 크게 놀라 틀린 길만 골라 걸어 Go away I don’t care 몹시 삐딱하게 정해진 건 재미없어 Break away Green light, green light (Green light) 네모 반듯한 틀을 부셔 (Rex wuh~) I know what I need 느껴지는 Thrill Feel like the I’m so real (한계 따윈 Leap it up) 뻔한 단어들로 Can’t explain me All I wanna do (Ho ho ho ho) Chain round my neck imma walk like this 쓸데없는 소린 Zip Zip Zip Chain round my neck imma walk like this 나는 제멋대로 찍찍찍 누가 뭐라해도 Shining in the moonlight Moonlight baby I’m so freak but I can’t stop like this crazy 난 멈출 수가 없어 알아들었다면 Zip it up 잘 봐 쉿 Uh (ssup) 짖어 차피 넌 바닥이 제격 (ssup) 찌그러뜨려 like a wrestler (ssup) 찍어버려 이게 my type (ssup) 이젠 city에도 울려 우리 beat way 찍찍찍 그어 버림 (그어 버림) 따분한 생각들은 찢어 버림 (Go throw it) 사방에 가득히 쌓이는 Prejudice (Well) 사뿐히 즈려 밟고 나는 떠나리 (Yeah) 틀린 길만 골라 걸어 Go away I don’t care 몹시 삐딱하게 정해진 건 재미없어 Break away Green light, green light (Green light) 네모 반듯한 틀을 부셔 (Rex wuh~) Chain round my neck imma walk like this 쓸데없는 소린 Zip Zip Zip Chain round my neck imma walk like this 나는 제멋대로 찍찍찍 누가 뭐라해도 Shining in the moonlight Moonlight baby I’m so freak but I can’t stop like this crazy 난 멈출 수가 없어 알아들었다면 Zip it up 잘 봐 쉿 Uh 하나둘씩 나를 새롭게 만들어 가장 나다워진 날 마주하는 걸 정의할 수 없어 Limitless Watch me where I go Woo (What what hah hah) Woo Chain round my neck imma walk like this (Watch me watch me what have to do) 쓸데없는 소린 Zip Zip Zip Chain round my neck imma walk like this (Baby) 나는 제멋대로 찍찍찍 (Oh) 누가 뭐라해도 Shining in the moonlight Moonlight baby I’m so freak but I can’t stop like this crazy 난 멈출 수가 없어 내맘대로 다 찍 찍 장난질 uh

------ Source: genie | Romanized by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

[LYRICS] 九張機 (Nine-Part Rhyme) - 葉炫清 (Ye Xuan Qing) || The Eternal Love OST

九張機 jiǔ zh ā ng j ī Nine-Park Rhyme Rima Sembilan Bagian Nine-Part Rhyme (4.01) 葉炫 清 Yèxuànq ī ng 光陰如梭 一梭才去一梭痴 gu ā ngy ī n rú su ō y ī su ō cái qù y ī su ō ch ī Time to a shuttle only to a shuttle of nonsense Waktu untuk menjemput hanya untuk mengantarkan omong kosong 情絲百轉 絲絲纏亂猶不知 qíng s ī bǎi zhuǎn s ī s ī chán luàn yóu bùzh ī But also do not know Tapi juga tidak diketahui 織一段 錦繡紋飾 zh ī y ī duàn jǐnxiù wénshì Weaving a section of beautiful decoration Menenun bagian dekorasi yang indah 並連理雙枝 bìng liánlǐ shu ā ng zh ī And even the two branches Dan bahkan dengan dua cabang 難寄託 這相思 nán jìtu ō zhè xi ā ngs ī Hard to sustenance this Acacia Sulit untuk memperoleh Akasia ini 兜兜轉轉 朝花夕拾卻已遲 d ō udou zhuǎn zhuǎn cháo hu ā x ī shí què yǐ chí It is too late to turn around Terlambat untuk memutarnya 尋尋覓覓 醉生夢死又一世 xún xúnmì mì zuìsh ē ngmèngsǐ yòu y ī shì Seeking to seek life and death Mencari kepuasan hid

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you like What do you dislike