Skip to main content

Dear, Barcelona - 밀레나 (Milena)


do you remember 너는 기억할까? the scent of the weather 우리가 함께 보냈던 that we spent together 그때 계절의 향기를 cause I do 나는 그때를 기억해 do you remember 너는 기억할까? it feels like forever 너무 오래된 느낌이지만 way back in calendar 달력 저 너머에 있는 것처럼 but I do 그래도 난 그때를 기억해 city was too hot 도시의 열기는 참 뜨거웠어 like the coffee that we got 우리가 주문한 커피처럼 말이야 covered in the dust 낡은 LP 샵에서 from the LP shop with rust 먼지에 뒤덮여있기도 했었지 we celebrated your birthday 우린 처음 보는 길 한복판에서 at the middle of random pathway 너의 생일을 축하했었어 wonder what you wished for 그때 넌 무슨 소원을 빌었을까? hope it all comes true 그게 뭐든 다 이뤄지길 바라며 wherever you are 네가 어디에 있든 whatever you do 네가 무엇을 하든 I will never forget 난 절대 잊지 못할 거야 you and I in barcelona 바르셀로나에서의 우리를 just like the tourists 보통의 관광객들처럼 can’t take my eyes off souvenirs 기념품에 눈을 떼지 못하기도 했어 singing a song i wrote 사람들 앞에서 노래를 부르고 felt so loved 사랑받는 기분을 느꼈지 just like you told me so 네가 내게 그렇게 될 거라고 했던 것처럼 we celebrated your birthday 우린 처음 보는 길 한복판에서 at the middle of random pathway 너의 생일을 축하했었어 wonder what you wished for 그때 넌 무슨 소원을 빌었을까? hope it all comes true 그게 뭐든 다 이뤄지길 바라며 wherever you are 네가 어디에 있든 whatever you do 네가 무엇을 하든 I will never forget 난 절대 잊지 못할 거야 you and I in barcelona 바르셀로나에서의 우리를

------ Source: genie | Romanized by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

시그리스빌 (Sigriswil) (Full Ver.) - 김경희 (Kim Kyung Hee of 에이프릴세컨드/April 2nd) [Crash Landing on You OST]

Just for a while, I'm pretending like I'm still in the place we were I was there for you you were there for me we know Day will come and go again No matter where No matter how Wandering about in strange night Won't you be here by me? Now I hold your hands With you I feel alright (How does it feel?) It's been a long day or night How does it feel my friend? It's been a long day or night Just for a night I dreamed about the times we had back in the day I was there for you You were there for me We know ------- Source: genie

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...