Another day feeling like
I'm stuck in my room
Cause it's the time the only time of freedom
Jump onto the screen
This small screen lets me go anywhere
Everywhere I wanna be
It's right here before my eyes
Click on my paradise
Endless paradise
It all becomes vivid at once
Take me to another world
So, I can run all around with all my might
I feel like a bird
I feel like a bird
It's my endless Road view
So I stop all the streets and roads to go for a ride
Cause in this screen it's just me it's only me
Outdo the time frame
When I touch the other side of the world
The sunshine, a new light
The sun shines right on me
Click on my paradise
Endless paradise
It all becomes vivid at once
Take me to another world
So, I can run all around with all my might
I feel like a bird
Click on my paradise
Endless paradise
It all becomes vivid at once
Take me to another world
So, I can run all around with all my might
I feel like a bird
I feel like a bird
It's my endless Road view
--------
Source: genie
Comments
Post a Comment