Skip to main content

Yesterday - 범호 (BUMHO)


Yesterday I fell for your touch Could not get enough but it was everything though Yesterday I fell for your touch Could not get enough but it was everything though Everything goes around you and I just feel like I'm in heaven every day I would want to stay in your arms stay in your arms stay in your arms 사랑해 Je t'aime Amor 너 밖에 없어 아무도 Yesterday 네게 많이 화났어 maybe I'm just looking for love 결국 똑같은 레퍼토리 나는 너 하나뿐이잖아 이젠 지쳤어 너는 어떠니 그래도 널 원해 어쩌지 I'm talking about love I'm talking about you 지울 수 없는 마음에 타투 I just wanna be with you 너의 품에 안겨 나의 세계를 바꿔 조금만 더 세게 안아줘 Yesterday I fell for your touch Could not get enough but it was everything though Yesterday I fell for your touch Could not get enough but it was everything though Everything goes around you and I just feel like I'm in heaven every day I would want to stay in your arms stay in your arms stay in your arms 사랑해 Je t'aime Amor 너 밖에 없어 아무도

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm


 

Comments

Popular This Week

어린 날의 소회 (Unlonging) - 정우 (Jungwoo)

일그러진 마음 들끓는 욕망 변해가는 삶 속에 헤매는 젊음 어두워진 밤 기울어가는 달 메마른 소망 못되게 날 미워한 마음 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 짙게 내린 안개를 가르는 발걸음 쉼 없이 널 향했던 내 시선들 아무도 모르게 애태우던 겁 많은 사랑 나의 사랑 나의 자랑 나의 젊음 눈부시게 찬란했던 찰나의 청춘 고이고이 묻어둘 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...