Skip to main content

Undefined - 채령 (Chaeryeong) of 있지 (ITZY)


Uh yeah You know the one 우리 사이는 out of the frame So I’m staying in between You look my way when you’re unsure You and I, undefined 괜히 어색한 듯 yeah 또 아닌 척하다가 you trip up Every night and day 물어봐 do we feel the same You you see what I decide But I won’t name it now So make a move 더 다가와도 좋아 Seen it, right now oh I know you Read it for me So Just try to waste waste waste my time My time I 흔들리는 shadow on the wall Let me see 필요해 모든 attention All right now I Know well how to make you stay Can take all my time Say it once Say it twice But there's no promises Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah How did we get so close? 설명하지 않아도 boy I know That I’m the one you need You like the room, the space But I choose to step in yeah Nothing is that plain 말해 why that way? ‘Cause you just stay locked in the frame 또 아닌 척하다가 you trip up So make a move 더 다가와도 좋아 Seen it, right now oh I know you Read it for me So Just try to waste waste waste my time My time I 흔들리는 shadow on the wall Let me see 필요해 모든 attention All right now I Know well how to make you stay Can take all my time Say it once Say it twice But there's no promises Never meant it Never meant it Never meant it, but How did we get so close? Never meant it Never meant it Never meant it, but How did we get so close? So make a move 더 다가와도 좋아 Seen it, right now oh I know you Read it for me So Just try to waste waste waste my time My time I 흔들리는 shadow on the wall Let me see 필요해 모든 attention All right now I Know well how to make you stay Can take all my time Say it once Say it twice But there's no promises Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah How did we get so close?

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...