Skip to main content

Too young for this - JEFFREY WHITE, Raf Sandou & MASON HOME


Turn this shit for POV mufuckas Turn this up for me right now Turn this shit for them right now Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Yeeauh Gotta know that we too young to die 2026 mufuckas get ready for this shit Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Cannot walk through city 왼쪽 손목 제일로 튀지 Fashion talk my habit I just cop that brand new pieces Ridin' too young for this 뒤지긴 일렀지 I just took that brothers to my 돈방석 앉았지 I'm too damn young for this shit I'm too damn young for this shit I'm too damn young for this shit I'm too damn young for this shit Ap red, ap dead Oh my bag, big back trunks Imma go fuck my hoe, Yall ain't got no trap Imma go shoota, bitch you running to the bank Pretty ass, pretty tat Big as back, I'm gon' pay 그 rappers 돈만 봐서 절대 말 못해 그 rappers 인생 내년쯤에 바닥 from 홍대 With van cleef, calvin klein My iphone dead, ex 여자친구 never miss Fuck you mean, man what the fuck you mean My green goyard 몇배 빛나지, than your chain My bad Ur bitch just wanna jump into ma bed 난 좋아 그걸 비밀로 할 때 Love that ass dancing on ma 베개 빼도박도 못 하게 전화를 할 때 I lie lie lie lie lie 잠깐 잠깐 잠깐 잠깐 잠깐 Don't even know ur name 어쨌든 털어 제일 잡는 놈이 제일 못 벌어 아직 모르나봐 jef the stunner 아직 모르나봐 jef the stunner 시꺼멓게 차오른건 씨발 그냥 던전 아직 모르나봐 jef the runner Cannot walk through city 왼쪽 손목 제일로 튀지 Fashion talk my habit I just cop that brand new pieces Ridin' too young for this 뒤지긴 일렀지 I just took that brothers to my 돈방석 앉았지 I'm too damn young for this shit I'm too damn young for this shit I'm too damn young for this shit I'm too damn young for this shit

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

시그리스빌 (Sigriswil) (Full Ver.) - 김경희 (Kim Kyung Hee of 에이프릴세컨드/April 2nd) [Crash Landing on You OST]

Just for a while, I'm pretending like I'm still in the place we were I was there for you you were there for me we know Day will come and go again No matter where No matter how Wandering about in strange night Won't you be here by me? Now I hold your hands With you I feel alright (How does it feel?) It's been a long day or night How does it feel my friend? It's been a long day or night Just for a night I dreamed about the times we had back in the day I was there for you You were there for me We know ------- Source: genie

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...