Skip to main content

Right now - 키드밀리 (Kid Milli), Raf Sandou, JEFFREY WHITE & MASON HOME


I'm back on the verse right now Come take your OG right now Look at my jewelry right now Yeah don't try right now I fuck the bitch right now Don't text me right now Don't tryna hold me right now Don't fall in love right now I'm just smoke my own, they act like know me I don't chase no bags, they never know me It took you only time, just to understand me Pass my smoke, I'm bussin', you ain't flow me Yeah you know I'm back in the stu right now Pass my smoke right now Yeah SMD right now Gotta get back on my zone right now Bitch ass 너랑 안 섞여 right now 원에서 yen 바꿨어 right now You know that I gotta go You know we doin the most Back on my shit like I'm a pro 몇번을 바꿨어 컵 사라져버려 난 ghost 무너진 면상에 I smoked out 두대 피우고 yeah I just gon toast Keepin OG now 계속 해 너네 계집질 till you broke I'm zonin' now, look around 너에게 보여 내 style TC purse 그녀가 채간거, 어쩔수없지 하룻밤 pay라 쳐 최씨 가문 고집 꺾을수없지 till I hit rolling loud 꺾을 수 없지 내 판단 세우면 88 정보다 hard right now Chittin her, 손에 tiffany right now 안 미안해서 미안 I'm weirdo 자기 약혼반지 이건 사건같애 먼저 하고 후회 하는 type shit 내 맘 전쟁터, 심장엔 목발, 머리 속은 마치 팔레스타인 최소한 다 진심이었지 right? 너에게서든, 년에게서든 right? 키스 던져 마치 내 반지 같이 이상해 과건 없었던 것 같애 이상황에 궁금한 건 단 하나 아직 갖고 있나 너도 그 반지 아직 찾고 있나 너도 새 사람 아직 잘 되는것 같긴 하네 봤어 너 있는 버스 밖에 사진 봤어 너 eyesmag 인사 영상 난 평생을 참 최악만 골라 하는 것 같아 지금 이 가사도 그치만 하고 싶지 않아 없던 말 걔네처럼 소설 안 씨부려 난 여기 안에선 난 real 할거라고 Support 했지 너도 그땐말야 Yeah Speed it up 만족 못해 이런 pace huh My flocky bars make em dance huh We deserve that 알잖아 race huh Speedin, Speedin Speedin, Speedin Yeah Speed it up 만족 못해 이런 pace huh My flocky bars make em dance huh We deserve that 알잖아 race huh Speedin, Speedin Speedin, Speedin I'm back on the verse right now Come take your OG right now Look at my jewelry right now Yeah don't try right now I fuck the bitch right now Don't text me right now Don't tryna hold me right now Don't fall in love right now I'm just smoke my own, they act like know me I don't chase no bags, they never know me It took you only time, just to understand me Pass my smoke, I'm bussin', you ain't flow me

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...