Skip to main content

Pocket - 예지 (Yeji) of 있지 (ITZY)


My pocket My pocket In my pocket Yeah yeah Yeah What I wanna say When you pop out 뭔가 다른 aura Yeah I’m gonna take 손에 넣은 건 놓지 않아 Cause I want you Like a denim on denim You’re not that easy 그래서 넌 더 재미있지 don’t beat it What you tryna say Cause I see you looking at me 시시한 건 no more Please don’t be too bored 뭔가 다른 feeling You’re my that boy Fasten up for me Baby you’re in my pocket And nobody gets you out of me 내게 빠진 거야 deep I got you in In my pocket In my pocket In my pocket I got you in In my pocket In my pocket Cause you know I got you in Oh yeah You cannot exit from my zone 느껴봐 It’s like a slo-mo 깊이 빠져들어 점점 In my pocket In my pocket Looking for the hundred times 그 누구도 못한 getting my mind 처음 봐 넌 brand new type I got you, l got you, I got you on my mind They be calling and calling but I don’t need it 여기 너랑 나 말고는 전부 delete it What you gonna say Cause I ain’t giving up Fasten up for me Baby you’re in my pocket And nobody gets you out of me 내게 빠진 거야 deep I got you in In my pocket In my pocket In my pocket I got you in In my pocket In my pocket Cause you know I got you in 선을 넘는 순간 Get in here and feel me 넌 나를 벗어나지 못해 I put you in the pocket of my heart Boy this love is something more than any love My pocket My pocket In my pocket My pocket You cannot exit from my zone 느껴봐 It’s like a slo-mo 깊이 빠져들어 점점 In my pocket In my pocket

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...