Skip to main content

Oh yeah - 키드밀리 (Kid Milli), Raf Sandou, JEFFREY WHITE & MASON HOME


When I wake up I hope you still there Baby I could take you there I could take you there Tryna fill up your heart Baby come and get my heart 내가 많이 늦었어도 알아 We could it start this over Oh yeah Racks coming in Oh yeah Baby fill this in Oh yeah 이제 count this in What is up yeah I just can't die like this Oh yeah 내 태도 same Do you feel the same When we kissed on that first Oh yeah 기억해 whole the time Oh yeah 말해줘 When I say oh yeah Play this song When we fall apart 몇번이나 약속한거 알아 I won't fuck this up And I hope you don't lost 지나가게 좀 다 둬 늦었어도 we could really start this up Oh yeah, I really wanna know that feeling 길 들은 다들 갈렸어도 잘해냈고 우린 높은 위치에 가끔은 pressure 땜에 제대로된 생각이 어려웠네 그래서 날려댔었나봐 sneak dissin, 혼자 털 세우는 kitty 같이 평생을 망망대해 위의 배같이, 처음 부터 잘못 낀 lego같이 후회하는 선택은 mountain 만해 져서 내가 묻힐 때에도 봤지 Um um 미래, 가만있었다면 지금 deadbody Indigo stu에서 숙식하던 homeless 커서 됐어, 누구의 세상이 Oh yeah Racks coming in Oh yeah Baby fill this in Oh yeah 이제 count this in What is up yeah I just can't die like this Oh yeah 내 태도 same Do you feel the same When we kissed on that first Oh yeah 기억해 whole the time Oh yeah 말해줘 When I say oh yeah Play this song When we fall apart 몇번이나 약속한거 알아 I won't fuck this up And I hope you don't lost 지나가게 좀 다 둬 늦었어도 we could really start this up I'll be going up, oh yeah 겹쳐 my cup, oh yeah All of my bros wassup, oh yeah Me and my brothers 가족, oh yeah Get the fuck out of my face 난 두 번 말하는 성격이 아니야, you bitch, oh yeah oh yeah, wah, wah wah, Smoke one time and I pop one 병신아 넌 나를 못 바꿔 제발 가져와 내게 another one 내 boss처럼은 못 살걸 Show에 나왔어, I'm getting my size up Swaggin' down on my bitch, oh yeah For 10 years 참았지, oh yeah 팔에 평생 박았지, oh yeah 다시 가져와 bass 필요해 지금 drop We gon rock the night Iceberg 불러 한데 모아 꿈인 것 처럼 마지막처럼 굴어 Party gone wild 어쩌다가 보니 여기까지 다 와 샘플 클리어는 다됐고 I'm back in ma studio 우리들 페이는 거의 열배를 넘겼네 그래도 이름 앞에 여전히 남겨놔 OKA 온 것 보다 더 멀리 You never get it When I wake up I hope you still there Baby I could take you there I could take you there Tryna fill up your heart Baby come and get my heart 내가 많이 늦었어도 알아 We could it start this over Oh yeah Racks coming in Oh yeah Baby fill this in Oh yeah 이제 count this in What is up yeah I just can't die like this Oh yeah 내 태도 same Do you feel the same When we kissed on that first Oh yeah 기억해 whole the time Oh yeah 말해줘 When I say oh yeah Play this song When we fall apart 몇번이나 약속한거 알아 I won't fuck this up And I hope you don't lost 지나가게 좀 다 둬 늦었어도 we could really start this up

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...