Skip to main content

Fine wine - HAAN & Jword feat. Orion Song


Darling I’m convince That you wanna be mine tonight Am I reading this right? Or am I blind (Baby tell me if I’m blind) Sxx ain’t nothing but a drug And know its nice But I’m not that type of guy So don’t try But If the mood is right (if it’s right) I can give everything that you’ve been looking for No need to act shy Girl when you bat those eyes (bat your eyes) I might have lose my head And try you out Try you out I see you Let me get a taste boo I want you Chemistry it take two I feel the static How this even happen? You so far across the room But damn I gotta have it Shit Normally I don’t move like that But something special bout you girl Don’t know how to react You got space inside my mind So we gotta link up Damn you fine damn you fine Let me see what you got She’s like fine wine Time to let that freak shit out (Freak shit out) That freak shit out She’s my fine wine Yeah bout to take her down (Take her down) Yeah I hit it hit it yeah I hit it hit it Yeah Ooh you’re feeling me tonight But I can tell that you’re kinda shy The way you walked right by We locked our eyes Showing out that merlot dress you wore You stand by my side and drink some more This feels so right You caught me by surprise (So what you trying to do?) We can wine & dine all night if that’s what you wanna do (What you trying to do) Ooh yeah (But I already know) (What you’re tryna do) Even though I’m not that type of guy I want you, my fine wine She’s like fine wine Time to let that freak shit out (Freak shit out) That freak shit out She’s my fine wine Yeah bout to take her down (Take her down) Yeah I hit it hit it yeah I hit it hit it Yeah She’s like fine wine Time to let that freak shit out (Freak shit out) That freak shit out She’s my fine wine Yeah bout to take her down (Take her down) Yeah I hit it hit it yeah I hit it hit it Yeah

------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...