Skip to main content

월드컵 (WORLDCUP) - Woodie Gochild, 릴보이 (lIlBOI), pH-1 & 서동현 (BIG Naughty)


아무도 손 못대 나오자마자 Game's over Where my brothers at We put cities on the map Trophies in my hand B**ch I feel like it's the Worldcup Trophies in my hand B**ch I feel like it's the Worldcup Trophies in my hand B**ch I feel like it's the Worldcup Trophies in my hand B**ch I It's motherf**kn PURPLE TAPE 손을 떼 내 발목에서 여기 나를 마주 보기엔 너무 높대도 It's H1GHR GANG 금은방이지 Medal We keep doin' better 놀고 있다가도 제대로 할 때는 하지 I'm ready to go 내 자리는 꼭대기 서울 City 누가 대표 What’s another trophy to a goat It's just a- Just another cup 걍 목이나 축일래, 기울여 비스듬 Chug it up 제정신으론 못 버텨 지금 내 위치는 손목 위엔 I pay for water, you pay for streams It’s getting ridiculous 뭘 또 하려고 해 멋없는 *끼 몸 위에 돈 칠만 번지르르 한 놈 Never done s**t But we did it 꽉 차있지 내 통 내 기름은 계속해 잡으려 해 덜미를 넘기지 않아 쌓아 트로피를 다시 한번 말하지만 It's a different world We livin' in 공을 갖고 숨도 안 쉬고 드리블린 난 몰입해 까먹어 버려 S**t what time I did it I did it Trophies in my hand B**ch I feel like it's the Worldcup Trophies in my hand B**ch I feel like it's the Worldcup Trophies in my hand B**ch I feel like it's the Worldcup Trophies in my hand B**ch I U sound like 정몽규 F**k the KFA 내 팀은 겁이 뭐냐고 물어 We just play that 그냥 빨리 내놔 지금 We gon get it On the field 난 공에만 집중 F**k the SNS, SNS 난 사랑하지 이 게임을 Shout out to all the ballers 구려지면 발 빼버려 I'm not 홍명보 그라운드에 발이 닿으면 돌아 엔돌핀 So f**k the system I'm going in Uh yeah I feel like I’m Messi I dribble my money Shoot triple like Curry Uh yeah I feel a bit sorry for you cause I raked all that money and made your team thirsty uh Party 해 Party b**ch up all night Like 2002년 World cup Turnt up 2026 H1GHR MUSIC we taking over 우리 손안에 Uh 아무도 손 못대 나오자마자 Game's over Where my brothers at We put cities on the map

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...