Skip to main content

sorry to myself - 몬스타엑스 (Monsta X)


I gave you all of my love ya But it still wasn’t enough no Ain’t no diamond in the rough Yeah you just kinda suck I’m done calling your bluff Why you been on my shit Why you been on my shit yeah Only you hit like this Only you hit like this yeah Why you been on my shit Why you been on my shit yeah Asking for apologies Girl I’m only sorry to myself Sorry that I let you give me hell Sorry that I didn’t see it coming Wasted all my lovin’ But oh well Girl I’m only sorry to myself For you I put my heart up on a shelf Sorry that I didn’t see it coming Wasted all my lovin’ But oh well Designer baggage you came with I hate the picture you painted You text me happy belated But I don’t entertain it How did you get so jaded Why you been on my shit Why you been on my shit yeah Only you hit like this Only you hit like this yeah Why you been on my shit Why you been on my shit yeah Asking for apologies Girl I’m only sorry to myself Sorry that I let you give me hell Sorry that I didn’t see it coming Wasted all my lovin’ But oh well Girl I’m only sorry to myself For you I put my heart up on a shelf Sorry that I didn’t see it coming Wasted all my lovin’ But oh well

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...