Skip to main content

NAIL - 이브 (Yves) feat. Lolo Zouaï


Drip on my fit, we creepin’ Tap tap, nails snapped off, mood’s sinkin’ Girl, you ain’t Cinderella If you wanna elevate, 따라와 my step, ’cuz I’m Takin’ the night I’m gonna step it up now 그 생각은 push that aside Bet I’m gonna free up your mind Yeah, I like it baby just flow I’m stealin’ the show with a slow glow Droppin’ all the pressure, let go Come take my vibe Let’s get freaked up tonight 걔 생각은 your missing parts 베어내고 free you inside Stop, stop thinking bout your 네일 I’ve got better things to care (about) Stop, stop thinking about 내일 I’ve got better things to care (about) Stop, stop thinking bout your 네일 I’ve got better things to care (about) Stop, stop thinking about 내일 Can't stop thinking about you We (oui) running on no sleep (sleep) Sipping Dom peri got me outta mind and in my body Heat (heat) slapping like this beat (beat) Boutta get it started when we sliding to the after party? I ain’t worried bout tomorrow Throw it back (back) let it go Ce soir je danse en mode solo When I make it drop (drop) lose control Yeah we know we made it Get your glass and raise it We still celebrating Yeah Turning heads left and right I got Yves by my side Yeah we do what we like Fresh set - French tip - take our advice Stop, stop thinking bout your 네일 I’ve got better things to care (about) Stop, stop thinking about 내일 I’ve got better things to care (about) Stop, stop thinking bout your 네일 I’ve got better things to care (about) Stop, stop thinking about 내일 Can't stop thinking about you

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

어린 날의 소회 (Unlonging) - 정우 (Jungwoo)

일그러진 마음 들끓는 욕망 변해가는 삶 속에 헤매는 젊음 어두워진 밤 기울어가는 달 메마른 소망 못되게 날 미워한 마음 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 짙게 내린 안개를 가르는 발걸음 쉼 없이 널 향했던 내 시선들 아무도 모르게 애태우던 겁 많은 사랑 나의 사랑 나의 자랑 나의 젊음 눈부시게 찬란했던 찰나의 청춘 고이고이 묻어둘 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...