Skip to main content

main attraction - 몬스타엑스 (Monsta X)


It must be magic The way you float Your beauty’s criminal ya stole the show I’m out of body another world How many hearts you have to break to be that girl Diamond in the night wanna dance in your glow Stunning from head to toe You came in Walking like the main attraction Starry eyed for you Setting off a chain reaction Making me your fool Can’t see no one else in the room Spotlight and it’s shining on you Baby you’re the main attraction You got it like that Main attraction You got it like that Main attraction I don’t care nothing ’bout sand I got the beach And why would I wait in line when I got front row seats Swear I can’t find a flaw you a masterpiece In a fantasy Diamond in the night, wanna dance in your glow Stunning from head to toe You came in Walking like the main attraction Starry eyed for you Setting off a chain reaction Making me your fool Can’t see no one else in the room Spotlight and it’s shining on you Baby you’re the main attraction You got it like that Main attraction You got it like that Main attraction Walking like the main attraction Give me instant satisfaction Come in closer baby I need more Swear I’m not overreacting Give me instant satisfaction Come in closer baby won’t ya give me just a little bit more Walking like the main attraction Starry eyed for you Setting off a chain reaction Making me your fool Can’t see no one else in the room Spotlight and it’s shining on you Baby you’re the main attraction You got it like that Main attraction You got it like that Main attraction

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...