Skip to main content

glass half empty - 몬스타엑스 (Monsta X)


I'm always staying up ’Til the clock hits two, just trying to work through all your drama with you I'm always saving you, but I got problems too Putting you first don't help me solve ’em quicker They’re taking all that I got, I'm giving more than I have And I'm the one who ends up with nothing Everything comes at a cost and I can't cover the tab Honestly, it's been a long time coming I ain't saying that I'm running out of love for you But someday all this giving just might get me Don't know how long I can try to fill it up for you If I keep pouring from a glass half empty Man, it's hard to be a people pleaser Making me a priority ain't getting any easier Don't know how long I can try to fill it up for you If I keep pouring from a glass half empty Yeah, I tried to be there for you, pick you up from the airport Help you move into that new studio, it's true I care for ya But I'm starting to realize that I need more me time ’Cause I'm out here drowning even though I say I'm fine I ain't saying that I'm running out of love for you But someday all this giving just might get me Don't know how long I can try to fill it up for you If I keep pouring from a glass half empty Man, it's hard to be a people pleaser Making me a priority ain't getting any easier Don't know how long I can try to fill it up for you If I keep pouring from a glass half empty They’re taking all that I got, I'm giving more than I have And I'm the one who ends up with nothing Everything comes at a cost and I can't cover the tab Honestly, it's been a long time coming I ain't saying that I'm running out of love for you But someday all this giving just might get me Don't know how long I can try to fill it up for you If I keep pouring from a glass half empty Man, it's hard to be a people pleaser Making me a priority ain't getting any easier Don't know how long I can try to fill it up for you If I keep pouring from a glass half empty

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...