Skip to main content

VILLAN - Madison Beer & Kim Petras [League of Legends OST]


On the low Only love myself no more Take you to the grave I'll ghost I know I can be so cold In the dark Where I like to keep my heart Know I’m all bite no bark Like to catch you way off guard I’ll stay so deep inside your brain And take you somewhere far away Time to roll the dice You know I’m the type Type to risk my life Not afraid to die Type to make you cry Type to put a price All up on your head Do just what I said Imma straight up villain Straight up villain Yeah no feeling Yeah no feeling Straight up villain Straight up villain Yeah no feeling Yeah no feeling

I’m alive But I’m dead Hear my voice up in your head Watch it fill you full of dread Till you go pow Now is it really a surprise If I’m playing with your mind And I treat you like prize Then I throw you to the side And am I really that bad If l love to make you mad And get happy when your sad Only care about a bag In control That's how I like it And I'm never letting go, nah Never had a soul So you ain't taking anything from me When you go, nah I’m alive But I’m dead Hear my voice up in your head Watch it fill you full of dread Till you go pow Bang bang You can do anything No fear no pain Listen to your brain go Go stupid go dumb go stupid and Then we go insane woah Just do what I say Follow me I'll lead the way I’m alive But I’m dead Hear my voice up in your head Watch it fill you full of dread Till you go pow

-------- Source: genie

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...