I wish you stay
날 보고 말을 해
nal bogo mareul hae
맘에 없는 얘기인걸 알고 있는데
mame eomneun yaegiingeol algo ittneunde
We are always making harder
Where is your heart
망가져버린 기억을 애써 붙잡고
manggajyeobeorin gieogeul aesseo butjabgo
I know it’s crazy
And you’re my paradise
We can’t be lonely
Cause you’re my city
I know it’s crazy
You stay on my firelight
We can’t be lonely
Cause you’re my paradise
I just want to know You think about me all the time I just need your love 무뎌지는 나를 봐
mudyeojineun nareulbwa
I know it’s crazy
And you’re my paradise
We can’t be lonely
Cause you’re my city
I know it’s crazy
You stay on my firelight
We can’t be lonely
Cause you’re my paradise
I know it’s crazy
And you’re my paradise
We can’t be lonely
Cause you’re my city
I know it’s crazy
You stay on my firelight
We can’t be lonely
Cause you’re my paradise
--------
Source: genie
Romanization by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment