Skip to main content

Fireflies - NCT DREAM


Tell me bout your dreaming I believe I was there too I could sense your breathing Lying in a different room Cuz Laws of the universe Always there to observe You shimmer Your inner compass is taking you there I’ll be your beacon illuminate while you on your way Girl I’ve been there too Don’t be afraid tonight afraid tonight Just know you never be lonely I know it’s hard sometimes to see the light But you and I keep on dreaming (come on) We gon’ light it up Light it up now darling We can make the stars align We gon’ light it up Light it up now we sparkling Brighter than the fireflies
Think it then believe it And truth’ll find its way I know that you’ll see it If you come with me (alright alright hey) Show you what it’s all about Now we’re gonna go all out don’t gotta sing the blues If you ever need me shout I’ll always be around Girl I’ve been there too Don’t be afraid tonight afraid tonight Just know you never be lonely I know it’s hard sometimes to see the light But you and I keep on dreaming We gon’ light it up Light it up now darling We can make the stars align We gon’ light it up Light it up now we sparkling Brighter than the fireflies We gonna light it up Look how we shining now You know it’s only love Brighter than the fireflies Light it up Light it up Like it’s the first day of our lives Fireflies fireflies They see us dancing in the sky We gon’ light it up Light it up now darling We can make the stars align We gon’ light it up Light it up now darling We can make the stars align We gon’ light it up Light it up now we sparkling Brighter than the fireflies We gonna light it up Look how we shining now You know it’s only love Brighter than the fireflies Fireflies

------- Source: genie

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...