Hit the white lines like a Snowman
I’m Goofy Mane 힘이 넘쳐 마치 슈퍼맨
Hit the white lines like a Snowman
I’m Goofy Mane 힘이 넘쳐 마치 슈퍼맨
I wanna be a Snow Mane
I wanna be a Snow Mane
I wanna be a Snow Mane
I wanna be a Snow Mane
Do you wanna build a Snow Mane?
Hit the white lines like a Snowman
I’m Goofy Mane 힘이 넘쳐 마치 슈퍼맨
I wanna be a Snow Mane
I wanna be a Snow Mane
I wanna be a Snow Mane
I wanna be a Snow Mane
Do you wanna build a Snow Mane?
나는 됐어 눈사람 찾고 있어 예쁜 사람
Pretty babies in the club 난 찾고 있어 진짜 사랑
Man it’s all about the love 눈덩이를 잘게 갈아
I feel like Superman 산타보다 높이 날아
내 루돌프 사슴 코는 매우 반짝이는 white noes
양말을 달아놨어 거기다가 drop my dope
고요한 밤 거룩한 밤에 trippin’ in the studio
I’m livin’ in the Frozen world 하얀 눈이 내려요
I wanna be a Snow Mane
I wanna be a Snow Mane
I wanna be a Snow Mane
I wanna be a Snow Mane
Do you wanna build a Snow Mane?
산타 할아버지는 울면 안된댔어
근데 난 많이 피워서 눈시울이 빨개져
초록색 연기가 가득히 찼어 나의 폐 속
내 친구들과 누려 15만원의 행복
I don't want a lot for Christmas
No, you can't fw 3355 Brick Squad
미래로 가는 길을 보여줬어 영임마
Let it snow, let it snow White Christmas
I wanna be a Snow Mane
I wanna be a Snow Mane
I wanna be a Snow Mane
I wanna be a Snow Mane
Do you wanna build a Snowman?
Hit the white lines like a Snowman
I’m Goofy Mane 힘이 넘쳐 마치 슈퍼맨
Hit the white lines like a Snowman
I’m Goofy Mane 힘이 넘쳐 마치 슈퍼맨
Hit the white lines like a Snowman
I’m Goofy Mane 힘이 넘쳐 마치 슈퍼맨
Hit the white lines like a Snowman
I’m Goofy Mane 힘이 넘쳐 마치 슈퍼맨
------
source: genie
Romanised by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment