I’ve been up all night,
Tryin’ to calm my mind but I can’t sleep,
Everything in my body
wants to run to you,
Can we go for a drive?
We can leave now and catch daylight,
Hit the 10 to the beach and make
love until the sunrise,
Tell me you’re on your way, baby,
I’ll put Sade on the playlist,
Find a spot for us off PCH,
Let’s just cruise,
Cruise with me, baby,
Ride out to the waves,
Palm trees and purple haze,
Let’s cruise,
Cruise with me baby,
We can ride ‘til the morning light,
‘Til the morning light...
그대 내게 어디로 갈지
geudae naege eodiro galji
말하지 않아도 돼
malhaji anhado dwae
그대와 가는 곳 그 어디든
geuadewa ganeun got geu eodideun
내겐 the way to paradise
naegen the way to paradise
팔에 스쳐가는 바람,
pare seuchyeoganeun baram
sweet, so 맡아 향기
sweet so mata hyanggi
어둠이 걷혀, 오묘하게 물든
eodumi geodhyeo, omyohage muldeun
바다를 보며
badareul bomyeo
그댈 향해 웃지, 삶이 아름답기에
geudael hyanghae utji, salmi areumdabgie
두 손을 맞잡아,
du soneul matjaba
끝없는 어둠을 버티기엔
kkeuteomneun eodumeul beotigien
혼자서 견딜 수 없네,
honjaseo gyeondil su eomne
아침 해가 뜰 때,
achim haega tteul ttae
Just say that I Love you, babe um
Let’s just cruise, Cruise with me, baby, Ride out to the waves, Palm trees and purple haze, Let’s cruise, Cruise with me baby, We can ride ‘til the morning light, ‘Til the morning light... waiting for the sunlight, we just talk about the days of new life Because of you, I feel like I got a new present for my life. my love Golden ways bloomed in the white sand Like it's our next journey. um If you are with me, I can go anytime, anywhere, anyways Let’s just cruise, Cruise with me, baby, Ride out to the waves, Palm trees and purple haze, Let’s cruise, Cruise with me baby, We can ride ‘til the morning light, ‘Til the morning light...
--------
Source: genie
Romanization by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment