Skip to main content

Last Weekend - KI$$TA Feat. 오왼 (Owen) & 제이민 (JMIN)


Last Weekend wit ma buddies I had kickback Smokin in ma studio and made some Hits yeah Middle finger to the bad thangs She said “babe you gon get amazing” Last Weekend wit ma buddies I had kickback Smokin in ma studio and made some Hits yeah Middle finger to the bad thangs She said “babe you gon get amazing” yeah Yeah ma Shawty, Luv ma life y’all already kno Pour up mali 걱정 말고 따라줘
pour up mali geokjeongmalgo ttarajwo 우리의 밤이 더 찬란하게 따라 더
uriui bami deo chanranhage ttara deo 가자고 멀리 아무도 없는 곳으로
gajigo meolli amudo eomneun goseuro Get yo bag 여길 떠나 Get yo bag Yeah
get yo bang yeogil tteona get yo bag yeah Racks on racks 돈 얘긴 나중에 해 Yeah
racks on racks don yaegin najunge hae yeah Puff away 연기가 가득해 Yeah
puff away yeongiga gadeukhae yeah I don’t care 기억 못 한대도 취해 Yeah
i don't care gieok mothandaedo chwihae yeah Divin to the pool under the moon yeah Have nothing to lose so gotta move yeah 오늘은 fuck the rules 음악에 맞춰 groove
oneureun fuck the rules eumage matchwo groove Ma life is amazing I don’t care about the 남의 눈
i don't care about the namui nun Last Weekend wit ma buddies I had kickback Smokin in ma studio and made some Hits yeah Middle finger to the bad thangs She said “babe you gon get amazing” Last Weekend wit ma buddies I had kickback Smokin in ma studio and made some Hits yeah Middle finger to the bad thangs She said “babe you gon get amazing” yeah Last weekend I felt amazing 네 여친 전화번호를 뺏지
ne yeochin jeonhwabeonhoreul ppaetji 너무 쉬워, “미안 혹시 몇 시?”
neomu shwiwo, "mian hokshi myeot shi?" she pulls out her phone then I’m asking 나에겐 일상적인 일 너에겐 필요해 용기
naegen ilsangjeogin il neoegen pilyohae yonggi 1,2,3, Lets go I count to three n flow Yes I turn yo miss to a so smart given me some brain 스튜디오 chilling man fuck
setyudio chilling man fuck how you are feeling 벌써 끝난거지 잠깐의 너의 차례
beolsseo kkeutnangeoji jamkkanui neoui charye 그녀는 궁금 랩 스타의 옷차림
geunyeoneun gunggeum raeb seutaui otcharim but idk why ppl call me aesthetic yeah I selektah 마치 내 이름이 statik
yeah i selektah machi nae ireumi statik Middle finger up yeah club going up yes Party never stop so bk to the studio Lets make it rain yeah some thotties wanna go 미안 시간이 없어 너에게 쓸 수 없어
mian shigani eobseo neoege sseul su eobseo Last Weekend wit ma buddies I had kickback Smokin in ma studio and made some Hits yeah Middle finger to the bad thangs She said “babe you gon get amazing” Last Weekend wit ma buddies I had kickback Smokin in ma studio and made some Hits yeah Middle finger to the bad thangs She said “babe you gon get amazing” yeah Ima just ride around lil bitch Im always on the road Ima make sure we all get rich I got love for ma bro’s So I can’t waste no time I really do this shit And ima grind grind grind Until we all get rich Lets go Fuck on that bitch Than I go make a hit And than ima do it again Hit up the bro’s We got make it rain Ma diamonds they 2x10 I don’t really got no friends Only just got ma family If you aint about them bands Get the fuck from round me Last Weekend wit ma buddies I had kickback Smokin in ma studio and made some Hits yeah Middle finger to the bad thangs She said “babe you gon get amazing” yeah

-------- Source: genie Romanization by JHnimm

Comments

Popular This Week

어린 날의 소회 (Unlonging) - 정우 (Jungwoo)

일그러진 마음 들끓는 욕망 변해가는 삶 속에 헤매는 젊음 어두워진 밤 기울어가는 달 메마른 소망 못되게 날 미워한 마음 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 짙게 내린 안개를 가르는 발걸음 쉼 없이 널 향했던 내 시선들 아무도 모르게 애태우던 겁 많은 사랑 나의 사랑 나의 자랑 나의 젊음 눈부시게 찬란했던 찰나의 청춘 고이고이 묻어둘 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 나의 샘 많은 사랑을 떠나는 사랑 남겨진 외사랑 이젠 그립지 않은 또 아쉽지 않은 내 어린 날의 소회 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...