Skip to main content

Con Artist - 라엘 (Ra.L) [Leverage OST Part.3]


No no no I'm all in a daze No no no I might be lil crazed When you whispered in my ears And you put me in your spell I can’t move no I don’t even know It’s all a fantasy you never meant a word you always lie to me but you’ll tell me (break it down) I am not trying to con you or steal your heart (I’m only lonely) I didn’t want to fall in love from the start (I want your lovin) I want your love too but you’ve let me down (Why can’t you stop it) you have me caught in your con and I can't leave now Hard to say goodbye my con artist and lover my con artist and lover Hard to say goodbye bye bye Hard to say goodbye No no no I’m over you now No no no I might be lil crazed When you whispered in my ears I realized the games you play not the same girl you used to know It’s all a fantasy you never meant a word You always lie to me but you’ll tell me (break it down now) I’m not trying to con you or steal your heart (I’m only lonely) I didn’t want to fall in love from the start (I want your lovin) I really loved you but you’ve let me down (I know what’s true now) you had me caught in your con but I'm set free now this is my goodbye my con artist and lover my con artist and lover Hard to say goodbye bye bye this is my goodbye

--------
Source: genie.co.kr

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...