Skip to main content

Heart Tea Bag - 츄 (CHUU)


햇살이 기우는 오후 하늘이 소란해져 하나 둘씩 떨어진 Rain drops 내 발끝을 적신 순간 한 방울에 Crying 한 방울에 Laughing 한 방울에 Love it 한 방울에 Hate it 내 수많은 마음이 번져가지 짙게 메마른 애를 써 색을 지운 시간에 가만히 숨결을 불어넣는 Sudden Rain Wake up wake up wake up Keep it real yeah Tell me how I really feel yeah (How you feel) Let it Rain Tell me how I feel Tell me how I really feel Let it Rain Tell me how I feel Tell me how I really feel 쏟아지는 비에 젖은 새까만 이 맘의 필름 좀 더 선명해진 내가 보여 알 수 없었던 한 방울에 Crying 한 방울에 Laughing 한 방울에 Love it 한 방울에 Hate it 내 수많은 마음이 번져가지 짙게 메마른 애를 써 색을 지운 시간에 가만히 숨결을 불어넣는 Sudden Rain Wake up wake up wake up Keep it real yeah Tell me how I really feel yeah (How I feel) Let it Rain Tell me how I feel Tell me how I really feel Let it Rain Tell me how I feel Tell me how I really feel Call me Tell me Love It Hate it Love me That’s me (Let it Rain) 한 방울에 Crying 한 방울에 Laughing 한 방울에 Love it 한 방울에 Hate it 내 수많은 마음이 번져가지 짙게 이제야 비로소 알 것 같아 Who am I 나만이 세상에 줄 수 있는 Something that That’s all that’s all that’s all Keep it real yeah Tell me how I really feel yeah (How you feel) Let it Rain Tell me how I feel Tell me how I really feel Let it Rain Tell me how I feel Tell me how I really feel

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments