Skip to main content

10 outta 10 - 웨이커 (WAKER)


날아갈래 저 멀리로 고막 흔드는 kick drum 이 내 신호 (Git’em!) 바랬던 대로 모두 이뤄 함께한 그 모두를 구름 위로 판단 빠른척 말만 많은 널 나랑 같은 배 왜 태워 (왜 태워) I’m bout to pop off Gotta get it 확 들이 받아버려 Then I’ma take off 반갑게 손 들어 hello 왜 여기까지 와서 lay low I got em way up 날개를 풀고 got the halos up 필요해 뭘 더 I got the 사랑과 사람 또 더 뭘 찾아 So let’s go kill’em 탄창안엔 펜, I cook, I get’em 또 내일이 내 도어벨 누르기 전에 I’ma play like the way I should play 물면 안놔 My teef hella straight 난 종이 달라 check the score board 10 out of 10 And one of a kind That’s right 열이면 열이 알아봐 baby I’m that type 10 out of 10 I’m starting a fire 뗄감 있으면 come right’ oer Come right’ oer East Side 모두다 Come with us West Side 모두다 Turn it up South Side 모두다 Burn it up Even North Side! East Side 모두다 Come with us West Side 모두다 Turn it up 외쳐 여기 모두 다 One 기름에다 불, burn up Look Out Look Out (Where’s the party at) Slow Down Slow Down Look Out Look Out (Where’s the party at) Slow Down Slow Down 느낌 좋은 저음 위로 lemme crash out now 온종일 livin like a movie, move it Up down, up down 켜 (켜) 도파민 스위치를 켜 내 대뇌 피질을 적시는 기분 Fire 위로 더 번지는 기름 Can I live it up just a little? 쇠가 부서질 듯 난 pedal, pedal 제로부터 백 10초 컷 if you just let me ride Bet, you, know, we, run this city So you should know we bout to go Chop this city (up) 또 내일이 내 도어벨 누르기 전에 I’ma play like the way I should play 물면 안놔 My teef hella straight 난 종이 달라 check the score board 10 out of 10 And one of a kind That’s right 열이면 열이 알아봐 baby I’m that type 10 out of 10 I’m starting a fire 뗄감 있으면 come right’ oer Come right’ oer East Side 모두다 Come with us West Side 모두다 Turn it up South Side 모두다 Burn it up Even North Side! East Side 모두다 Come with us West Side 모두다 Turn it up 외쳐 여기 모두 다 내일이 내 전활 울리기 전에 아직 더 탈게 있어 Lemme get the light Lemme stoke the fye 밤을 환히 비추어 드럼 아래 모인 여긴 one nation 이 킥과 하이햇 원어민들의 one nation 드럼 아래 모인 여긴 one nation 이 킥과 하이햇 원어민들의 one nation 10 out of 10 And one of a kind That’s right 열이면 열이 알아봐 baby I’m that type 10 out of 10 I’m starting a fire 뗄감 있으면 come right’ oer Come right’ oer East Side 모두다 Come with us West Side 모두다 Turn it up South Side 모두다 Burn it up Even North Side! East Side 모두다 Come with us West Side 모두다 Turn it up 외쳐 여기 모두 다 One 기름에다 불, burn up Look Out Look Out (Where’s the party at) Slow Down Slow Down Look Out Look Out (Where’s the party at) Slow Down Slow Down

------ lyrics: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

시그리스빌 (Sigriswil) (Full Ver.) - 김경희 (Kim Kyung Hee of 에이프릴세컨드/April 2nd) [Crash Landing on You OST]

Just for a while, I'm pretending like I'm still in the place we were I was there for you you were there for me we know Day will come and go again No matter where No matter how Wandering about in strange night Won't you be here by me? Now I hold your hands With you I feel alright (How does it feel?) It's been a long day or night How does it feel my friend? It's been a long day or night Just for a night I dreamed about the times we had back in the day I was there for you You were there for me We know ------- Source: genie

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...