Skip to main content

Esta Noche (Prod. by NEKOBLUE) - Jvde Feat. Gabby Onme


Pull up to your crib on a highway Pull up 5 minutes on my way Make some time just for me I know you won't fool me Whole lotta dms in my phone Leave as unread cuz I know Just you esta noche This gon' be exclusive Pretty lil abg got me drownin' in her eyes I say mi amor and your body drive me wild Ass so fine there ain't no one I can find She was born in 94' pisces perfect type got what i need All the problems to the side Phone sit on the charger Makin every second worth it through the night I could give you fantasy Don't need no ecstasy Just before we go to sleep for the night Workin' with that body on the whip Hold'em tight girl you can take the grip drip drip You can put your booty on that seat Speed bumps, goin up&down trip trip Yeah All the way, all the way, all the way All the way, all the way, all the way All the way yeah Oowee, oowee, oh yeah On my way, all the way I'm on my way to you
Check the sky The stars align We drive at night You're my Bonnie, I'm you're Clyde There ain't no breaks when, you by my side I'm bout to blast off, you by my side What's the main issue? Trust me we'll get through Sick of love breaking Cut through my pain Look at my soul What does it say? You got my alligience Imma ride, Imma die cause you my main bay, baby All the problems to the side Phone sit on the charger Makin every second worth it through the night I could give you fantasy Don't need no ecstasy Just before we go to sleep for the night Workin' with that body on the whip Hold'em tight girl you can take the grip drip drip You can put your booty on that seat Speed bumps, goin up&down trip trip Yeah All the way, all the way, all the way All the way, all the way, all the way All the way yeah Ooh yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah Oh babe On my way I'm on my way, all the way to you

-------- Source: genie

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...