Skip to main content

Put it on ya - 제시 (Jessi) Feat. BM of KARD & nafla


If you really wanna party with me Put all your bands where my eyes could see And I'ma put it on ya I'ma put it on ya Show me that stuntin' ain't nothing Ice cubes in my drink we be clubbin' Ooh baby know you want this good lovin' Ain't no frontin' just keep it one hundred I'ma put it on ya Ugh, always doing big thangs Ugh, feelin' higher than the Sistine Ugh, in the club all eyes on me No cap thick booty thick thighs on me Ay, celebrate like my birthday We be sippin' champagne cause we thirsty I ain't really tryna stress about my workday Now give me this now give me that I want everything Aye ya ya ya Everybody tryna take a piece of my pie Aye ya ya ya Bottles up high throw the cash in the sky If you really wanna party with me Put all your bands where my eyes could see And I'ma put it on ya I'ma put it on ya Show me that stuntin' ain't nothing Ice cubes in my drink we be clubbin' Ooh baby know you want this good lovin' Ain't no frontin' just keep it one hundred I'ma put it on ya Hands on me like she got the badge Got that make her wanna get wifed up' type vans She lookin' back while she do her lil dance Tryna feel what I'm packin' put it on me like damn Shawty throw it up buss it down Dive in it don't mind if I drown I'm the man, Ten toes on the ground If it's bout the hustle or the pussy I don't play around Aye ya ya ya ass fat want a piece of that pie ya ya Tell me what u need and I'll supply ya ya Put it on you guarantee I'll satisfy ya ya Girl, if you really wanna party 준비해 놓을게
junbihae noheulke gotta pop another henny 내가 필요한 게 있다면
naega pilyohan ge ittdamyeon 물어봐 미리 girl let me show you
mureobwa miri girl let me show you 얼마나 환한지 이 밤이
eolmana hwanhanji i bami I can speak bothways 얘기해 난 너의 몸매 와 하나가 돼
yaegihae nan neoui mommae wa hanaga dwae let me put in on ya 지금 내 나이는 놀 때
jigeum nae naineun nol ttae 너와 오늘밤에 몰래 하나가 돼
neowa oneulbamen mollae hanaga dwae let me rain on ya money stacked in my clip baggy pants fit 나와 어울리는완벽한 네 outfit
nawa eoullineun wanbyeokhan ne outfit 불이 타 불이 타 make the club lit
buri ta buri ta make the club lit baby baby show me If you really wanna party with me Put all your bands where my eyes could see And I'ma put it on ya I'ma put it on ya Show me that stuntin' ain't nothing Ice cubes in my drink we be clubbin' Ooh baby know you want this good lovin' Ain't no frontin' just keep it one hundred I'ma put it on ya

-------- Source: genie Romanization by JHnimm

Comments

Popular This Week

시그리스빌 (Sigriswil) (Full Ver.) - 김경희 (Kim Kyung Hee of 에이프릴세컨드/April 2nd) [Crash Landing on You OST]

Just for a while, I'm pretending like I'm still in the place we were I was there for you you were there for me we know Day will come and go again No matter where No matter how Wandering about in strange night Won't you be here by me? Now I hold your hands With you I feel alright (How does it feel?) It's been a long day or night How does it feel my friend? It's been a long day or night Just for a night I dreamed about the times we had back in the day I was there for you You were there for me We know ------- Source: genie

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you like What do you dislike