Skip to main content

Drip - 제시 (Jessi) Feat. 박재범 (Jay Park)


Fuckin wit no bitch Don't act like you know me You funny wit money Honey Don't act like a Po bitch I'm sick of all these fakes (fakes) I'm sick of all these phonies Everybody same They be lame They be clonin Yaya Who you think you frontin on (Who Dat B) All you little kiddies run along I aint go anywhere Ya'll can my derriere Woo Up in the whip Up in coupe yahyah Takin a flick Actin a fool yahyah Everything I got on brand spankin new And if I want your man than ima take him too I be sippin on that goose Got your girl feelin loose They all wanna taste my juice You aint fuckin' wit my drip yea Diamonds blue like a crip yea I be steady on my grind all day Gettin' money every different kinda way Drip drip drip drip drip drip drippin Drip drip drip drip drip drip drippin Drip drip drip drip drip drip drippin Drip drip drip drip drip drip drippin Look, something dripping from your mouth lemme undo your blouse take you straight to the clouds everyday you be flossing whole world be watching gettin bands with my mans I do this often I be in office making major moves to cater to my boss type mood All I ooze is swag All I do's get the bag my legacies forever never Just a fad Talk jewels cars clothes girls theres some things you just can't buy with cash gangsta's to bankers they anxious no patience they want what I have Can you blame em? if they join me ill prolly chain em Rolling with me shit is life changing Rolling with me shit is life changing How many millionaires under me i own about 4 or 5 companies i'mma be a billionaire prolly Holla if u wanna join the oddyssy Im the fuckin sheriff of this wild Wild West Hella connected do a wifi check take a shot of soju and its bye bye stress question am I drippy like swimsuit Yes I be sippin' on that Goose Got you feelin' loose They all wanna taste my juice You ain't fuckin' wit my drip yea Diamonds blue like a crip yea I be steady on my grind all day Getting money every different kinda way (yeah yeah yeah yeah) Yeah so icy at the tippy top Hot like summer, call the plumber Too much drippy drop I see your pockets hurtin' Need a band-aid Get the cash for your crash That's mandate Drip drip drip drip drip drip drippin Drip drip drip drip drip drip drippin Drip drip drip drip drip drip drippin Drip drip drip drip drip drip drippin

-------- Source: genie Romanization by JHnimm

Comments

Popular This Week

시그리스빌 (Sigriswil) (Full Ver.) - 김경희 (Kim Kyung Hee of 에이프릴세컨드/April 2nd) [Crash Landing on You OST]

Just for a while, I'm pretending like I'm still in the place we were I was there for you you were there for me we know Day will come and go again No matter where No matter how Wandering about in strange night Won't you be here by me? Now I hold your hands With you I feel alright (How does it feel?) It's been a long day or night How does it feel my friend? It's been a long day or night Just for a night I dreamed about the times we had back in the day I was there for you You were there for me We know ------- Source: genie

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you like What do you dislike