Skip to main content

Better To Be You - Drew Ryan Scott [Meow, the Secret Boy OST Part.9]


How do you tell someone you love That everything about them makes you feel that you're not good enough They're better in every single way Or at least in things of this world that seem to matter anyway There's no one I can go to There's no one I can turn to There's nothing I can say coz it's not your fault You're the source of my insecurity You're the boy she will always choose not me It's a cold and a strange reality When you can't escape the truth that in this life It's better to be you It's better to be you I don't want you to meet my friends Coz if you meet the girl I'm into that's the end But she already knows who you are And I don't want you to be the cause of another broken heart There's no one I can go to There's no one I can turn to There's nothing I can say coz it's not your fault You're the source of my insecurity You're the boy she will always choose not me It's a cold and a strange reality When you can't escape the truth that in this life It's better to be you It's better to be you There's nothing that's wrong with me There's nothing that I can do There's nothing I can say to be free from you So when it comes to me They're just not impressed There's nothing wrong with me it's just a case of good better and best You're the source of my insecurity But I won't let it get the best of me It's time that I let go of jealousy When you can't escape the truth that in this life It's better to be me It's better to be me It's better to be me

------- Source: genie

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...