Skip to main content

God has return + Manana (CD Only) - GOT7 (갓세븐)


Do you remember when we were together Everything goes wrong imma make it better Spotlight shine on me I'm hot like fire Yeah I'm right here now Imma be here for ya Look at me now look at me now God has return I'm back how you feel? I'm back how you feel? I'm back how you feel? Now that I'm here with you I'm back how you feel? Waiting for this all year I'm back how you feel? Now I can rock with you Primo Too much to do Living in a life with too many rules With too many fools not tellin' the truth So we should sit back, just sit back I I don't wanna know nothing This got my brain keep spinning Tell them we gon' do this tomorrow Get this outta my mind, my mind, my mind Living in the fast lane, people hating me No time for them haters, tell ‘em get off me (U get off me) Feel like I made it You can't touch me Oh yeah we made it Ya ya Pull up wit my crew Stepping in one two Show up blow up Yeah that's just how we do do Pull up wit my crew Stepping in one two Show up blow up Yeah that's just how we do do Siente el ritmo, vamos a bailar I know what you waiting for Get ready for some more Yeah baby trae unas amigas Mamita, Te llamo no digas adios Work it work it Work it work it Dance till somebody know how we do it girl A! I did it did it I did it made it Vamos a disfrutar hoy Imma throw that money money Ey we can tell them manana Not today eh Go away eh We gon' play eh Tell them manana Not today eh Go away eh We gon' play eh Tell them manana Tell them manana

------- Source: genie

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...