Skip to main content

Confession - EXO


Yo I Just wanna know you Time for confession Time for confession Put yourself up it’s your time for confession Need your confession Need your confession Just tell me your name Then we gon’ confession Time for confession Time for confession 긴장감은 녹여
ginjanggameun nogyeo Need your confession Need your confession 목소리를 낮춰
moksorireul natchwo Time for confession

예측할 수 없게 치밀한 poker face
yecheukhal su eobtge chimilhan poker face 온몸에 쫙 밴 우아한 자태 Monday to Friday
onmome jjwak baen uahan jatae monday to friday 출구는 no way 더 갈수록 불안해
chulguneun no way deo galsurok bulanhae (Girl give me something real baby) 네 거짓말 대신 좀 더 확실한 진실 너의 ego 속 잠긴
ne geojitmal daeshin jom deo hwakshilhan jinshol neoui ego sok jamgin 필요 없는 것은 Take off 너를 감도는 feeling
pilyo eomneun geosuen take off neoreul gamdoneun feeling 좀더 깊숙한 비밀 전부 내게 Confess it
jomdeo gipsukhan bimil jeonbu naege confess it Yo I Just wanna know you Time for confession Time for confession Put yourself up it’s your time for confession Need your confession Need your confession Just tell me your name Then we gon’ confession Time for confession Time for confession 긴장감은 녹여
ginjanggameun nogyeo Need your confession Need your confession 목소리를 낮춰
moksorireul natchwo
Time for confession Your voice 밤의 어둠보다 깊어
your voice bamui eodumboda gipeo 뭔갈 탐색하듯 짙어지는 시선 됐어 That's all
mwongal tamsaekhadeut jiteojineun shiseon dwaesseo that's all 힘이 빠져가는 body 원하고있어 널 아직
himi ppajyeoganeun body wonhago isseo neol ajik All I want is your love 천천히 Wake up
cheoncheonhi wake up 이젠 다 내려 놓을 때가 됐어
ijen da naeryeo noheul ttaega dwaesseo 신경쓰지마 You don't need make up
shingyeongsseujima you don't need make up 고갤 들고 가까이 와 좀더
gogael deulgo gakkai wa jom deo 눈앞의 나의 숨결을 느껴
nunapui naui sumgyeoreul neukkyeo (Oh yeah 좁혀져 갈수록 Want more)
(oh yeah jobhyeojyeo galsurok want more) Know what I said you know what I said Yo I Just wanna know you Time for confession Time for confession Put yourself up it’s your time for confession Need your confession Need your confession Just tell me your name Then we gon’ confession Time for confession Time for confession 긴장감은 녹여
ginjanggameun nogyeo Need your confession Need your confession 목소리를 낮춰
moksorireul natchwo
Time for confession

------- Source: genie Romanization by JHnimm

Comments

Popular This Week

시그리스빌 (Sigriswil) (Full Ver.) - 김경희 (Kim Kyung Hee of 에이프릴세컨드/April 2nd) [Crash Landing on You OST]

Just for a while, I'm pretending like I'm still in the place we were I was there for you you were there for me we know Day will come and go again No matter where No matter how Wandering about in strange night Won't you be here by me? Now I hold your hands With you I feel alright (How does it feel?) It's been a long day or night How does it feel my friend? It's been a long day or night Just for a night I dreamed about the times we had back in the day I was there for you You were there for me We know ------- Source: genie

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you like What do you dislike