Skip to main content

SANE - 원팩트 (One Pact)


I GO INSANE-SANE SANE-SANE-SANE-SANE DROP A NEW BOP IMMA MAKE YOU GO INSANE YALL LAME-LAME LAME-LAME AS HELL TRY ANOTHER SHOT THEY MAKE ME GO INSANE Bangkok city to the world wide (กรุงเทพ) 내 출신을 모르면 넌 내 Fan이 아니지 Mister YE-om turn his song louder 괜한 걱정은 마 층간 소음의 범인 Greatest rage baiter I’m simple 뇌를 거치기도 전에 난 입으로 뱉어 멜로디 제스처는 O-P symbol U KNOW WHO I AM HOTTEST IN THIS TOWN 원하면 될 수도 있어 난 Rockstar I GO INSANE-SANE SANE-SANE-SANE-SANE DROP A NEW BOP IMMA MAKE YOU GO INSANE YALL LAME-LAME LAME-LAME AS HELL TRY ANOTHER SHOT THEY MAKE ME GO INSANE I GO INSANE-SANE-SANE-SANE-SANE-SANE SANE - SANE - SANE - SANE - SANE MAKE ‘EM GO INSANE YALL LAME-LAME LAME-LAME AS HELL TRY ANOTHER SHOT THEY MAKE ME GO INSANE (Ye, OP) 어디선가 봤었던 영화 Trailer 과대 광고처럼 볼품없는 내용물 I make music You’re a product 난 score 보다 원해 인정을 We got same job Ye K-POP (Please don’t make it shameful) 26/26 Dash 의미 두지 않아 우린 늘 하던 대로 먹어 치워 Yum yum 상태는 Dumb dumb I GO INSANE-SANE SANE-SANE-SANE-SANE DROP A NEW BOP IMMA MAKE YOU GO INSANE YALL LAME-LAME LAME-LAME AS HELL TRY ANOTHER SHOT THEY MAKE ME GO INSANE I GO INSANE-SANE-SANE-SANE-SANE-SANE SANE - SANE - SANE - SANE - SANE MAKE ‘EM GO INSANE YALL LAME-LAME LAME-LAME AS HELL TRY ANOTHER SHOT THEY MAKE ME GO INSANE I GO INSANE-SANE SANE-SANE-SANE-SANE DROP A NEW BOP IMMA MAKE YOU GO INSANE YALL LAME-LAME LAME-LAME AS HELL TRY ANOTHER SHOT THEY MAKE ME GO INSANE I GO INSANE-SANE-SANE-SANE-SANE-SANE SANE - SANE - SANE - SANE - SANE MAKE ‘EM GO INSANE YALL LAME-LAME LAME-LAME AS HELL TRY ANOTHER SHOT THEY MAKE ME GO INSANE

------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

시그리스빌 (Sigriswil) (Full Ver.) - 김경희 (Kim Kyung Hee of 에이프릴세컨드/April 2nd) [Crash Landing on You OST]

Just for a while, I'm pretending like I'm still in the place we were I was there for you you were there for me we know Day will come and go again No matter where No matter how Wandering about in strange night Won't you be here by me? Now I hold your hands With you I feel alright (How does it feel?) It's been a long day or night How does it feel my friend? It's been a long day or night Just for a night I dreamed about the times we had back in the day I was there for you You were there for me We know ------- Source: genie

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...