Skip to main content

Time (Prod. by Way Ched) - Jvde


why you trippin’ kissed you on the roof and now I’m missin’ Had my intuition in the chemistry Thought that you fell for me It ain’t no empathy ooh girl But when the phone ring Now you telling me that you got no time How could I forget and walk away Said I really wanna be and I’m tryna stay loyal for the rest of our relationship All the lame comment Swear to God you know I mean it So baby don’t run from me You feel me? We got something common Wanna make ourselves deposit Now start new life you feel me? I can take my time Till the day To get along with you So girl make up your mind In the end All I want is you Hope you feel the way I feel with you

It’s like a low tide Came in like a wave and fade in my life We ain’t gotta rush take a step one or two Girl I don’t wanna lose Promise that I’ll keep it true ohh girl And on the bed side Every time I smell the scent no.5 I’ll do anything just to get with you Lay down with you Do everything with you All the lame comment Swear to God you know I mean it So baby don’t run from me You feel me? We got something common Wanna make ourselves deposit Now start new life you feel me?

I can take my time Till the day To get along with you So girl make up your mind In the end All I want is you Hope you feel the way I feel with you feel the way I feel with you (feel the way I feel with you) feel the way I feel with you (feel the way I feel with you) Hope you feel the way, hope you feel the way Said you taking all my time, but i like it ooh girl Hope you feel the way I feel with you

------- Source: genie

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...