Skip to main content

TAKE ON THE WORLD - C-Tru Feat. Lenny Harold Extra Investigation OST Part.2]


[L] You can take on the world baby!! Why do you live? What's your reason baby? You're stronger than they are Oh don't you let them drive you crazy! You better know your worth before someone will cheat you You can take on the world don't believe that it ain't true [C] Can you hear me though I'm at the end of my rope life is sniper rifle I feel like I'm in the scope So here we go, stay afloat Yeah we on the same boat So broke but we still refuse to sell coke They think we weak but we strong We gotta prove them wrong Just use this song to help carry you on Cuz I been down and out When there was no way out Wanted to make it rain but I was in a drought And so I and so I killed the enemy It was my inner me telling me what I'd never be wooo! So I made a change inside of me Now I love myself so much I'd marry me polygamy So if you feel like me nobody can tell you what you should be Cuz you could be whatever you want to be as long as you believe Just fight ya got the right Be the leader of the herd and just take on the world

[L] Why do you live? What's your reason baby? You're stronger than they are Oh don't you let them drive you crazy! You better know your worth before someone will cheat you You can take on the world don't believe that it ain't true [C] Remember when they said you was nothin depression got so bad you got to cutting I got scars of my on too, you gotta stand on your own two and tell them they don’t own you they below you so tell them haters to blow you go through and tell them all I’m gonna show you so go do, what feels TRU and represents you stand up for what you believe they can’t control you cuz not long ago I was bullied I didn’t understand it fully they used to talk smack behind my back and nobody had my back then I came back with my best raps and attacked! with the spirit of Hurricane Katrina mixed with the Tsunami's in Haiyan can you understand that even one man can make a difference if he takes a stand piss on them haters like its time to hit the can!! [L] Why do you live? What's your reason baby? You're stronger than they are Oh don't you let them drive you crazy! You better know your worth before someone will cheat you You can take on the world don't believe that it ain't true [C] I will take on the world Ima take on the world [C] I will take on the world Ima take on the world [C] Just say... they never can stop me Lemme hear ya say they never can stop me If I never quit then they will never stop me You'd have to drop me from the sky top to stop me

------- Source: genie

Comments

Popular This Week

시그리스빌 (Sigriswil) (Full Ver.) - 김경희 (Kim Kyung Hee of 에이프릴세컨드/April 2nd) [Crash Landing on You OST]

Just for a while, I'm pretending like I'm still in the place we were I was there for you you were there for me we know Day will come and go again No matter where No matter how Wandering about in strange night Won't you be here by me? Now I hold your hands With you I feel alright (How does it feel?) It's been a long day or night How does it feel my friend? It's been a long day or night Just for a night I dreamed about the times we had back in the day I was there for you You were there for me We know ------- Source: genie

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you like What do you dislike