You're my everything You're my everything No matter what they say, I'm still on your way You're my everything You're my everything There is no problem Between our relationship Sunrise is shining Between you and me 잠든 네 모습도
jamdeun ne moseubdo 너무 아름다워
neomu areumdawo Just wanna thank you About everything You know what i mean Oh oh oh 너의 모든 말들 그 배려까지 hey
neoui modeun maldeul geu baeryeokkaji hey I do know you really care bout me bae Ooh ooh ooh There is a promise Between you and me 내게 널 맡겨 줬음 해 oh oh
naege neol matgyeo jwosseum hae oh oh You're my everything You're my everything No matter what they say, I'm still on your way You're my everything You're my everything There is no problem Between our relationship
uulhan moseubeul boigi shirheodo 내게 솔직했음 좋겠어
naege soljikhaesseum johgesseo 나만을 위해서
namaneul wihaeseo 상처받는 일은 그만해 oh bae
sangcheobadneun ireun geumanhae oh bae What should I do when your blue Makes your heart bruise I can't stand Oh oh oh oh oh oh Oh oh oh 천천히 내게
cheoncheonhi naege 다 말해도 돼
da malhaedo dwae 너를 위해서라면 oh oh oh
neoreul wihaeseoramyeon oh oh oh You're my everything You're my everything No matter what they say, I'm still on your way You're my everything You're my everything There is no problem Between our relationship
------- Source: genie Romanization by JHnimm
Comments
Post a Comment