Skip to main content

WHO DO U LOVE? - 몬스타엑스 (Monsta X) Feat. French Montana




[JH] In the heat of the moment
When you're all alone and out of breath
What’s keepin' you goin?
What do you see up in your head?


[SN] When your eyes are closing
Where do you wish you were, instead?
You got me hanging by a thread, yeah
[HW] Oh, tell me now

[WH] Who's the one that takes you higher than
Than you’ve ever been?
[HW] Baby, I just got to know the answer
[MH] Who's the one you think of night and day?
Ain't no time to waste
[JH] I'm just tryna say

[ALL] Who do you love? Is it him or me?
'Cause I can't take the pressure anymore
Who do you love? Girl, it's killin' me
If you can’t say that I’m the one for sure
Then I'm walkin’ out the door

[FM] (Ayy ayy, skrrt skrrt)
Aye, I'ma need me a new thing (Thing)
He ain't believe his boo thing
Show me the 'Titty Boi’, 2 Chainz (Whoo)
Now the beef cookin' like Gordon Ramsay (Ramsay)
We should be somewhere that's hot and sandy (Sandy)
Used to post up in New York, like Marcus Camby (Camby)
My two tings fighting, like Monica and Brandy (Brandy)
Now, now in that two door, ooh, wait (Wait)
They're asking "Who you love?", like Cool J (Cool J)
80's baby down the middle, like KD
And1, that's my other lane (Whoo)
Them boys is next, Montana, Monsta X

[ALL] Who do you love? Is it him or me?
'Cause I can't take the pressure anymore
Who do you love? Girl, it's killin' me
If you can't say that I'm the one for sure
Then I'm walkin' out the door

[ALL] Who do you love? Who do you love? Who do you love? Who? 

([JH] Say who do you love)
[ALL] Who do you love? Who do you love? Who do you love? Who? 

([JH] Who do you love)
[ALL] Who do you love? Who do you love? Who do you love? Who? 

([JH] Oh baby, say who do you love)
[ALL] Who do you love? Who do you love? Who do you love? Who?

[WH] Who's the one that takes you higher than
Than you've ever been
[MH] Who's the one you think of night and day?
Ain't no time to waste, I'm just tryna say

[ALL] Who do you love? Is it him or me?
'Cause I can't take the pressure anymore
Who do you love? Girl, it's killin' me
If you can't say that I'm the one for sure
Then I'm walkin' out the door 

([JH] Walkin' out the door)

[ALL] Who do you love? Who do you love? Who do you love? Who? 

([JH] Say who do you love)
[ALL] Who do you love? Who do you love? Who do you love? Who? 

([JH] Who do you love)
[ALL] Who do you love? Who do you love? Who do you love? Who?

([JH] Oh baby, say who do you love)
[ALL] Who do you love? Who do you love? Who do you love? Who?


-------
Source: genie, naver

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...