Skip to main content

LOVE U - 몬스타엑스 (Monsta X)




[JH] Simmer down
I know, I know what you been on about
What can we do with all your friends around?
Yeah, I want to, I want to

[KH] But the way, yeah
The kind of way that I'm lovin’ it
I know, I know you wanna hear me say
That I, I want you
I, I want you

[IM] You make me crazy, it's not just the wine
Go on and take me right across the line
Looking at you, I got one thing on my mind

[KH] I really, really wanna love you
But I can't say the word I want to
[WH] ’Cause they won't play it on the radio
But I know you know
[KH] What I mean, what I mean
When I say that I really wanna
[HW] Love you
But I can't say the word I want to
[SN] 'Cause they won't play it on the radio
But I know you know
What I mean, what I mean
When I say that I really wanna

[MH] Take you there
The way you look right now is so unfair
[HW] Just grab my hand and lead me up the stairs
Because I want you
I, I want you

[IM] You make me crazy, it's not just the wine 

([JH] You make me crazy)
[IM] Go on and take me right across the line 

([JH] Go on and take me)
[IM/JH] Looking at you, I got one thing on my mind

[KH] I really, really wanna love you
But I can't say the word I want to
[WH] 'Cause they won’t play it on the radio
But I know you know
[KH] What I mean what I mean
When I say that I really wanna
[HW] Love you
But I can’t say the word I want to
'Cause they won’t play it on the radio
[SN] But I know you know
What I mean what I mean
When I say that I really wanna

[HW] You already know
[MH] You already know
[HW] You already know
[MH] You already know
[HW] You already know
[MH] You already know

[WH] I really, really wanna love you
But I can't say the word I want to ([KH] Oh-oh)
'Cause they won't play it on the radio ([KH] Radio)
But I know you know
What I mean what I mean
When I say that I really wanna
[SN] Love you
But I can’t say the word I want to ([KH] Want to)
'Cause they won't play it on the radio
But I know you know
What I mean what I mean
When I say that I really wanna

[IM] You already know
[JH] You already know
[KH] You already know
[HW] 'Cause they won't play it on the radio
But I know you know
[KH] What I mean what I mean
When I say that I really wanna


-------
Source: genie, naver

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...