Skip to main content

HAPPY WITHOUT ME - 몬스타엑스 (Monsta X)




[JH] Has it really been five months, six months?
Glad to see we both moved on, moved on
[IM] Do you think about me sometimes?
'Cause I think about you sometimes
[HW] Didn't know you liked to party like that
Now you always got a drink in your hands
'Cause you're having fun but I'm not

[Chorus]
[KH] 'Cause I hate to see you happy without me
[SN] I should really want the best for you
But you know I gotta tell the truth ([KH] Truth)
[KH] And I hate to see you happy without me
[MH] I know I told you that we'd still be friends
But I see pictures of you smiling
[KH] And I hate to see you happy without me
([IM] Happy without me, happy without me)
[KH] Me ([IM] Happy without me, happy without me)
[KH] Me ([IM] Happy without me, happy without me)
[KH] And I hate to see you happy without me

[Verse 2]
[JH] Yeah, I know it didn't work out together
But somehow you got me worse than ever
[IM] I don't think about you sometimes
'Cause I think about you all the time
[WH] And it's crazy 'cause honestly, I'm doing okay
But the other ones I'm talking to don't feel the same at all, mmm-mmm

[Chorus]
[KH] 'Cause I hate to see you happy without me
[SN] I should really want the best for you
But you know I gotta tell the truth ([KH] Truth)
[KH] And I hate to see you happy without me
[MH] I know I told you that we'd still be friends
But I see pictures of you smiling
[KH] And I hate to see you happy without me
([IM] Happy without me, happy without me)
[KH] Me ([IM] Happy without me, happy without me)
[KH] Me ([IM] Happy without me, happy without me)
[KH] And I hate to see you happy without me

[Bridge]
[HW] Maybe I'm just really good at faking smiles
[MH] Posting all those pictures 'cause you know that I will see

[Chorus]
[KH] Oh, 'cause I hate to see you happy without me ([JH] Happy without me)
[SN] I should really want the best for you ([JH] I should really want the best for you)
But you know I gotta tell the truth ([KH] But you know I gotta tell the truth)
[KH] And I hate to see you happy without me ([KH] Woah, happy without me)
[MH] I know I told you that we'd still be friends
But I see pictures of you smiling ([JH] I see pictures of you smiling)
[KH] And I hate to see you happy without me
([IM] Happy without me, happy without me)
[KH] Me ([IM] Happy without me, happy without me)
([KH] And I don't wanna see you happy)
[KH] Me ([IM] Happy without me, happy without me)
[KH] And I hate to see you happy without me


-------
Source: genie, naver

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...