Skip to main content

BESIDE U (I.M Rap) - 몬스타엑스 (Monsta X) Feat. Pitbull




[PB] From Miami to South Korea, hahaha
MONSTA and Mr. Worldwide, let's ride

[JH] No matter where you are tonight
I'ma fly 'round the whole world to find you
I know you could be that, down to ride
You know I would leave oceans behind you

[JH] Set in the jet trail, with a cloud of smoke
Spell your name out, for the cosmos
[KH] No matter where you are tonight
I'ma make sure I end up beside you

[JH] I got a passport, I just need a place, I'm down
Gonna be there when you wake up in the middle of the night
[WH] I just wanna be the one you call on
Be the body pillow that you sleep on
[SN] I can feel your aura calling me on
This whole night going back too slow

[MH] So tell me how to reach ya
Get my body beneath ya
Send me your location
So I can come and see ya

[SN] Know I'm out of space between (Ooh)
[KH] Can't take it out my mind yeah
[SN] You are where I'm supposed to be
[SN] You know

[JH] No matter where you are tonight
I'ma fly 'round the whole world to find you
I know you could be that, down to ride
You know I would leave oceans behind you

[JH] Set in the jet trail, with a cloud of smoke
Spell your name out, for the cosmos
[KH] No matter where you are tonight
I'ma make sure I end up beside you

[PB] 1 to the 2, 3 to the 4, 5 to the 6, 7 to the 8
Shake, chill it, vibrate
1 to the 2, 3 to the 4, 5 to the 6, 7 to the 8
Shake, chill it, vibrate
She know that she bad, jean full of ass
Want what she got, want what she has
I see you being bad baby
Mo' in a cup, pouring it up
Holding it up, holding it up
Not giving a what
You roll with me, you gon' see
How I supposed to be, I ain't gon' lie like my women in three
You wanna go, you wanna ball
You want it all, you deserve it 'cause baby you a star

[JH] No matter where you are tonight
I'ma fly 'round the whole world to find you
I know you could be that, down to ride
You know I would leave oceans behind you

[JH] Set in the jet trail, with a cloud of smoke
Spell your name out, for the cosmos
[KH] No matter where you are tonight
I'ma make sure I end up beside you

[IM] I'm sick and tired
So try to get that make that uh
Bitch I'm like a masterpiece
L-U-V
How many times do I have to say it
How many times do I have to wait
How many times do you think of me, baby
How many times that we all waste
Send me your location, ain't no need to beware
I've been looking for a place, so warm I'll be there
Spending all the days ain't pro B-L-E-M
Now baby let me take you in just spell your name

[JH] No matter where you are tonight
I'ma fly 'round the whole world to find you
I know you could be that, down to ride
You know I would leave oceans behind you

[JH] Set in the jet trail, with a cloud of smoke
Spell your name out, for the cosmos
[KH] No matter where you are tonight
I'ma make sure I end up beside you


-------
Source: genie, naver

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...