Skip to main content

Take Me Out - 남태현 (Nam Taehyun) [Black OST Part.1]


I wake up at night The light is falling apart The tears rolling down Without any temper 밤에 일어나 보니
bame ireona boni 빛은 사라지고 있고
bicheun sarajigo ittgo 눈물은 무심하게 흐르네
nunmureun mushimhage heureune Please tell any word Tell any way So I can run from this day So be in my arms today 내가 이런 것들로부터
naega ireon geotdeullobutheo 도망칠 수 있게 뭐라도 말해줘
domangchil su ittge mworado malhaejwo 제발 말해줘 오늘은 내 품 안에 있어줘
jebal malhaejwo oneureun nae pum ane isseojwo You're calling my heart Every day now You're calling my heart 넌 내 마음을 부르지
neon nae maeumeul bureuji 매일 매일 내 마음을 부르네
maeil maeil nae maeumeul bureune I want to take me out From this night Oh take me out Oh take me out 이 어두움 속에서
i eoduum sogeseo 날 끄집어 내고 싶어
nal kkeujibeo naego shipeo 날 꺼내줘 날 꺼내줘
nal kkeonaejwo nal kkeonaejwo I don't know where to go On this night Oh save me Save me from this dark 이 어두움 속에 난 길을 잃었어
i eoduum soge nan gireul irheosseo 구해줘 이 어두움 속에서 날 구해줘
guhaejwo i eoduum sogeseo nal guhaejwo
Sad tears fall even when I smile 웃어봐도 눈물은 계속 흐르고...
useobwado nunmureun gyesok heureugo... I want you to let me out Let me out There's nobody in here With me 내 자신을 이 갇힘 속에서 내보내고 싶어
nae jashineul i gadhim sogeseo nae bonaego shipeo 내보내고 싶어 내 속안에는 나 말고 아무도 없어
nae bonaego shipeo nae sokaneneun na malgo amudo eobseo I wake up at night To find you and hold you But nobody's in here with me 밤중에 널 찾고 안으려고 이러나
bamjunge neol chatgo aneuryeogo ireona 그런데 여기엔 나 혼자야
geureonde yeogien na honjaya
(나 말고 아무도 없어)
(na malgo amudo eobseo) When I call your name Oh little be a little star Little be a shining star 네 이름을 울부짖으면
ne ireumeul ulbujijeumyeon 작은 목소리가 작은 별이 되어...
jageun moksoriga jageun byeori doeeo... 작은 별이 큰 빛을 내리는 별이 되었으면...
jageun byeori keun bicheul naerineun byeori doeeosseumyeon... I don't know where to go Where to go Oh save me save me from this dark 어디로.. 어디로 갈지 모르겠어
eodiro.. eodiro galji moreugesseo 이 어두움 속에서 날 구해줘
i eoduum sogeseo nal guhaejwo I want to let me out Let me out Oh take me out Oh take me I want to let me out Let me out Oh save me save me from this dark Sad tears fall even when I smile...

------- Source: genie Romanization by JHnimm

Comments

Popular This Week

시그리스빌 (Sigriswil) (Full Ver.) - 김경희 (Kim Kyung Hee of 에이프릴세컨드/April 2nd) [Crash Landing on You OST]

Just for a while, I'm pretending like I'm still in the place we were I was there for you you were there for me we know Day will come and go again No matter where No matter how Wandering about in strange night Won't you be here by me? Now I hold your hands With you I feel alright (How does it feel?) It's been a long day or night How does it feel my friend? It's been a long day or night Just for a night I dreamed about the times we had back in the day I was there for you You were there for me We know ------- Source: genie

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you like What do you dislike