Skip to main content

Witnesses - 엔하이픈 (ENHYPEN)


“That’s ridiculous. Who in this day and age would create a vampire without sanction? That would be a disaster.” “I was shocked. I just saw them a few days ago... I never would have imagined they were planning something so ridiculous.” “It’s true, I saw it myself. At first, I couldn’t believe my own eyes. I mean, think about it. They broke the laws and ran off, but they looked so happy! It makes absolutely no sense, unless they’ve lost their minds.” “Who knows? I heard they were in hiding, but no one has seen them since… Do you really not know where they are?” “They say the Vampire Pursuit Unit (VPU) even found their hideout. But really, how nice can a hideout possibly be? Once you leave here, you can never be happy.” “Well, maybe they'd find some temporary bliss. But how long could it last? They’re going to be caught, anyway. It’s not like they’re kids. Why would they do something so reckless…?” “What could an escape possibly lead to? Sadly, it can only end in regret. They’re probably shaking with anxiety right now. Maybe even crying.”

------ Source: genie Romanised by JHnimm

 

Comments

Popular This Week

부자 (I Have Nothing, But Everything) - 김장훈 (Kim Janghoon) Prod. 과나 (Gwana)

우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 뺏을 수 없고 살 수도 없는 것 계절 따라 바뀐 바람 속에 숨은 향기 이유 없이 행복하게 살 수 있는 매일 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 넘어진 누군가에게 손 내미는 용기 손과 손을 맞잡으면 느껴지는 온기 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 우리가 가진 건 누구나 있고 아무나 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 변하지 않고 항상 새로운 것 세상에 단 하나뿐인 이 순간의 소리 가슴 뛰고 숨을 쉬는 우리 몸의 신비 다 넘치도록 쌓여 있어 재미없는 농담에도 웃어주는 재치 재미 잃은 사람에게 웃음 주는 재미 다 쓸 수 있는 우린 부자 기뻐하자 저 하늘 자유롭게 날아 춤추게 마음을 가볍게 하자 우린 가진 게 너무 많아 우리가 가진 건 가질 수 없고 셀 수도 없는 것 우리가 가진 건 나눌수록 더 커져가는 것 언제든 우린 부자 ------ source: genie Romanised by JHnimm  

Popular All the Time

ONESHOOT = 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요/ We can’t Separated Yet

아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 We can’t Separated Yet Black Romance present special JH_Nimm’s birthday 2 A story by JH_Nimm ( http://jh-nimm.blogspot.com , http://www.twitter.com/JH_Nimm ) Title: 아직은 안녕 우린 안돼요 Also known as: We can’t Separated Yet Genre: Romance, Sad, Hurt, Family Rating : T Length : Oneshoot Disclaimer: Ini FF murni hasil dari pemikiran saya dan bukan hasil plagiat. So , jangan di Co-Pas seenak jidat, jangan di re-share tanpa seizin saya dan jangan di plagiat. Ini FF spesial ulang tahun saya. Like it, leave your comment, please… dislike it, don’t bashing, please… NO silent reader! Happy Reading… Gomawo…^^ Back sound      : Evanescence – My Immortal Main Cast: Lee Ji Hyeon EXO M’s Li Jia Heng (Kris) as Wu Yi Fan F(x)’s Victoria as Song Qian EXO M’s Luhan as Xi Lu Han Lee Jung Kwon Wu Xian Hua and other cast   = PROLOG = I want to learn all about you What do you lik...